Toribash
Gabe, why did you leave your previous clans?
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

What is your one infraction about?
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Originally Posted by MaKsWeLL77 View Post
Ah, i forgot to tell: i answered to skills team review in PM so i'm waiting for answer!

If I'm not mistaken, you have to get the okay from background check 1st before your application process continues on.
It's up to the team to decide whether or not you want to test him before the BG check is done.
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Originally Posted by gabe0311 View Post
Guys i forgot to tell you about 2 days ago i posted an app for : 3,but i was just joking around sense glow is a good friend of mine.It wasn't a serious app. Also the one infraction i have is bad spam sense i got kicked from a clan a long time ago and i didn't know why so i raged at the leader but then he told me why and i understood.

This answers your question ejm about infraction.

I left carbon because it was dieing got kicked from yakuza but the leader told men why and were still friends and all. I left elite to make my own clan -L it started to die and my friend wanted to be leader so I gave it to him and sandwich got closed down.

The infraction expired a long time ago.
Last edited by Creek; Dec 14, 2011 at 08:17 PM.
If nobody's perfect and I'm a nobody, does that make me perfect?
Originally Posted by N8T View Post
If I'm not mistaken, you have to get the okay from background check 1st before your application process continues on.

You still did not answer this question makswell.
Last edited by EJM; Dec 14, 2011 at 10:33 PM.
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Woops. Fixed. Thanks.
Fagm duck fuck everyone.