Toribash
Umm.. I don't understand what you mean by building him as a carry, I'm a noob remember, teach me what you mean instead of using short terms for everything xD
-----

Niceeee

Tried out that new game mode, it was fun, first time playing as Reketon to, he seems awesome, I could solo Poppy and every other character, and kill 2 v 1 a few times
Last edited by souldevilj; Nov 28, 2011 at 10:58 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I got two quadrakills as Vladimir for my 500th win today, and outlaned a Kog'Maw in mid as AP Amumu. 2 gud
[Urban] | Ormo | Team Sambo

I'm taking offers for my set
Originally Posted by souldevilj View Post
Umm.. I don't understand what you mean by building him as a carry, I'm a noob remember, teach me what you mean instead of using short terms for everything xD
-----

Niceeee

Tried out that new game mode, it was fun, first time playing as Reketon to, he seems awesome, I could solo Poppy and every other character, and kill 2 v 1 a few times

Surge isn't very good on Renekton because he doesn't really scale with either attack speed or ap.
LIGHTING FROM MY EYES
Originally Posted by fat0ninja View Post
Surge isn't very good on Renekton because he doesn't really scale with either attack speed or ap.

idk, rarely used it.
any of u EU client?
I tried out Fizz, the spear move really does damage and great for finishing, that is, if you get a lot of AP and I mean alot, other that that I just tend to hit and run then come back to finish them
So volibear feels like olaf and shyvanna had sex and 9 months later a bear burst out of olaf's chest.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Having a passive which is essentially Mundo's ult is kind of cheap.

Sounds like it will be hard to NOT be a fairly decent Volibear overall.
Will most likely be nerfed soon.

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم