Toribash
Originally Posted by Hacks View Post
fudgie, you're movements nice n' all. but you're not quite ready yet

no from me

Could you elaborate? I can't improve much if I don't know what I'm doing wrong ;)
alright guy
Originally Posted by fudgiebalz View Post
Could you elaborate? I can't improve much if I don't know what I'm doing wrong ;)

I got you covered since I'm bored.

Sqiggly Lines: In my opinion, this replay is superb, and 3 replays like this will get you right in here. Very smooth flow, clean hits, everything looks great in this one.

Therrameth: Everything up to the split is good. After that it goes a bit downhill. It takes a while for you to get set up for your jump, and I didn't like how "standard" looking the jump was either. Just by looking at it, I feel like a better option in this replay would've been to dm the leg section a bit to kill time while you wait for the torso to fall, then get the decap. You looked a bit stiff in the air after your jump. I didn't like how much shin you hit uke with in the decap, but I'm not sure how avoidable that was. A little bit of twitching on your way to the pose as well.

eloberat: Probably the worst of the bunch here. Opener could've been cool if you had gotten a bit more flow out of it, there was a bit too much of a floaty section at the end of your second "kick". The section from 400-300 was really good. Last kick had waaaaay too much shin, and your body looks really stiff and just overall bad after it. Pose was nice though.

Overall, I'd say you have a really unique style of movement composed already, but your hits can be a bit ugly sometimes (they're really nice sometimes too though). To capitalize on your movement, I'd say either try and make some more complex replays, like a madman or something like your first replay (those are more impressive, and likely to make an impact), or you can try and emphasize the unique aspects of your movement and try and get really creative with the way you control your tori (I, personally, have found this strategy to be very fun).
[12:00] <fudgiebalz> toribash SUCKS
Check my ~~~Dank Replays~~~
Originally Posted by Larfen View Post
I got you covered since I'm bored.

Sqiggly Lines: In my opinion, this replay is superb, and 3 replays like this will get you right in here. Very smooth flow, clean hits, everything looks great in this one.

Therrameth: Everything up to the split is good. After that it goes a bit downhill. It takes a while for you to get set up for your jump, and I didn't like how "standard" looking the jump was either. Just by looking at it, I feel like a better option in this replay would've been to dm the leg section a bit to kill time while you wait for the torso to fall, then get the decap. You looked a bit stiff in the air after your jump. I didn't like how much shin you hit uke with in the decap, but I'm not sure how avoidable that was. A little bit of twitching on your way to the pose as well.

eloberat: Probably the worst of the bunch here. Opener could've been cool if you had gotten a bit more flow out of it, there was a bit too much of a floaty section at the end of your second "kick". The section from 400-300 was really good. Last kick had waaaaay too much shin, and your body looks really stiff and just overall bad after it. Pose was nice though.

Overall, I'd say you have a really unique style of movement composed already, but your hits can be a bit ugly sometimes (they're really nice sometimes too though). To capitalize on your movement, I'd say either try and make some more complex replays, like a madman or something like your first replay (those are more impressive, and likely to make an impact), or you can try and emphasize the unique aspects of your movement and try and get really creative with the way you control your tori (I, personally, have found this strategy to be very fun).

Thanks a bunch, I'll be sure to remember this when making more replays. ;)
alright guy
just going to say no

if you have any questions go ahead and PM me

for a short reason why, you twitch to much
make more replays like the first one and you'd be much closer
Hey i am back with new replays! Hope you accept me this time :')
Attached Files
Jclark spar.rpl (669.0 KB, 9 views)
Kill spar.rpl (626.1 KB, 9 views)
Potram - swagbomb.rpl (223.5 KB, 17 views)

Originally Posted by Complexity View Post
my style has changed entirely

Breaking a sweat-I already gave my opinion about this on your replay thread.
Saviour-This one was ok, Opener was pretty good but for the kick and the transition to the split your were a bit bunched up(When you pushed off of the ground for the split you twitched btw). You looked really bunched up moving towards the double pec, I liked the double pec it looked like you got into a difficult area nicely. decap was meh.
Truth-I liked this one alot, if every replay was on the same level as this then you would be a definite ormo member.

Originally Posted by Potram View Post
Hey i am back with new replays! Hope you accept me this time :')

hi, singleplayer replays only but I'll cnc swagbomb.
Swagbomb- This was a cool replay, opener was nice and you kept everything really smooth. The dismemberments were cool and everything was really twitchless. I liked everything about this replay really.
Have a great day, thanks for looking at this post I guess.
cnc is an endangered resource