Toribash
I also bought a Pure Force off of a guy for 10k, who then turned around it bought it back from me for 17k.

Like \o/ I dont understand
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
I also bought Pure nothing off a guy for cucumbered bread, who then turned around and brought me back a rainforest.

interesting concept on reality there, guy.
---

also, I have a question. I encourage any help in this question to be kept extremely low-key as it revolves around a sensitive topic. So, I purchased a rig for concentrated substances (if you don't understand what I'm talking about or if this is the wrong place to get advice for this, I apologize) and someone broke the glass right where the domeless titanium nail ends and the glass begins at that section of the piece. So basically, I had a small tube of glass stuck in the bottom of the nail. I applied silicone adhesive glue from a pet store and glued it back together, waited for it to dry, etc. My question is: Does torching the nail and, therefore, the adhesive, have any true affect on me when I smoke out of this rig?
Last edited by ItsZombie; Nov 18, 2015 at 06:48 AM.
blah
It sounds like you are either talking about crack or weed, I have no clue if doing anything like that will affect you when you smoke out of it.

Drugs Drugs Drugs, they have affects on you so why would it really matter about the adhesive, etc.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Originally Posted by DruggedPanda View Post
It sounds like you are either talking about crack or weed, I have no clue if doing anything like that will affect you when you smoke out of it.

Drugs Drugs Drugs, they have affects on you so why would it really matter about the adhesive, etc.

First of all, I am referring to this: http://billowby.com/blogs/learn/1940...o-dab-rigs#PL1

And the adhesive matters because the other stuff being smoked is medicine, quite literally, for me.
blah
Unless the adhesive is 100% solvent free you don't want it anywhere near you when it's heated... Well maybe you do, but your body will hate you for it afterwards.

As you used a silicone based one you don't want to heat it, inhale from it, or ingest it in any way shape or form.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
What is this silence? AAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaa...

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
I forged the underwear your mom wears
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Ex-MSquad]