Toribash
Yeah im currently thinking of ways to draw in members. Im also asking old friend if they want in.
want a events planer? well pm me !~forever a slave to the gods!
good, its so quiet here. I know we all have stuff to do, but its nice to talk to some body once in a blue moon.
Leader of nothing
Yeah i know what you mean buddy. We gonna get same active people in here
Thats samething i cant tell just yet lol. But if you know anyone that is good an active have them join.
Can you re post it here lol! Because I thank I read ugon's only.
you know us, through whispers in the in the dead of night, in the tails they tell and the cold doomed faces on wich the have seen us, the twisted and lost souls who have had the honour of seeing us.

The smell of death emanates from our half dead bodies, we eat the flesh of the fallen and drink thier blood cold, in glory raid the land bringing decay with us. each night we sleep, each night we dream, we dream of fear and the screams of the damned and torchered, by our very hands we have killed the innocent, families, men, women... even children. Every last one we've slughterd sparing the childern last so they can watch the horror show we creat, keeping them alive for one last day so they can lay awake and cry, kill themselves or others in cold blood as they become as dead as us, or face the nightmare we've made for them, see thire family once more on the ever growing pile of the unworthy, reaching out to save them as they drown in thire own blood. All would die that nigh, awake or not they will be eaten alive, screaming out for thier loved ones in agony as we rip through thire flesh, filling the air with the smell of stomach acid and waste, snaping fingers and riping them appart.

we are the legend they whisper, we are the ones who bring an end to all and we are the family of the dead... and we're coming for you next.

EDIT: ok heres a story, I'm dyslexic guys and google spell check only gose so far. anyway have fun reading.
also if your upset by this theres an antidepressant in my sig if you need it.
Last edited by fluxpony; Oct 6, 2012 at 03:00 PM.
Leader of nothing