9 Votes / 64.29%
no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by MrTeapawt View Post
Either you set it manually in each post, or you're ninja.

I'm PirateNinja?
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
Originally Posted by Uric View Post
#Piratez

^
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
Invited by Dragoblade
My name is Jarret Jollivet i was invited by Deridor, Dragoblade (who is also my cusion). i joined toribash 8ish month ago i am a brown belt. Im not the most active on forums but will be.
posting to confirm that i invited him.. and that he is my cousin.

also u guys should consider him he is a great guy.

also dont be fooled by his 8 posts xD he is active ingame alot... mostly in single [player though.. his skills are impressive for his belt.
hanz0:Very well done. These annoy me much less than the default smilies we've got right now.
Originally Posted by jarretjollivet View Post
My name is Jarret Jollivet i was invited by Deridor, Dragoblade (who is also my cusion). i joined toribash 8ish month ago i am a brown belt. Im not the most active on forums but will be.

Yeah, tell me more about yourself.
Are you sure you're going to be active?