yes
9 Votes / 64.29%
no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

grayve, Im not gonna give you a sob story or some bullshit..... If you walk away now, you are going to take everything that the brother hood is about and spit on it. we need you, but if you want to leave go ahead, just make sure you know what you are leaving behind
Im a squirrel and I'm so awesome that my friend bought me Toriprime.
Originally Posted by Yourface View Post
just go to log in and change ure name 2 [eclipto]JayTheGay>

3-16-2008
Originally Posted by Squirre1 View Post
grayve, Im not gonna give you a sob story or some bullshit..... If you walk away now, you are going to take everything that the brother hood is about and spit on it. we need you, but if you want to leave go ahead, just make sure you know what you are leaving behind

thats what i said. xd
hanz0:Very well done. These annoy me much less than the default smilies we've got right now.
Originally Posted by Abel View Post
And how did you want to manage that?

I can see a team... A "family" going on here...
And on the other side I can see and ass-hole (excuse my language) who thinks he really is smart when actually he just found a new word in wiki ("worked up about it") and wants to use it as often as possible... I can only see one spazhole in this clan and that, sear sir is you.

So I would ask you nice and gently to leave the clan before you mess things up... "...because thats what this clan needs." What does it exactly need? Do you think anyone needs your suggestions? No... You are keep saying that this clan is fucked up as it is...

GTFO already then... We can deal with our problems without an asshole hanging off of our backs trying to force his thought on us...

If you don't like something you can say it.. but not in the way you were trolling.. I mean talking in the last 4-5 days... You sir atm are pain in the back.

You either sort yourself out or stfu.. We don't need those kind of comments..

GOT IT?

Im sorry but i gota tell u since you wrote all that..
he left yesterday/day before....
hanz0:Very well done. These annoy me much less than the default smilies we've got right now.
[Event] Skateboard Competition!

Welcome and thank you for joining this competition!

Your challenge is to create a good replay that beats the others in skateboarding.

Details: The replay can be played on any skateboard mod.
Any time and no trick to follow/requirement. Just a good trick in skateboarding.
Only 2 replays per participant shall be allowed.

The competition will be won by getting the most votes in the poll.

Things not allowed: Voting for yourself, cheating etc. etc.

Prize will be decided soon (or by reekondub)
Last edited by Julespino; Jul 12, 2010 at 11:21 AM.
Originally Posted by Abel View Post
drago?
which one?

What you mean which one? xD

fine ill add u

what are u?