Toribash
There is a million reasons why he,could of get banned. But I thank he told me the reason.
want a events planer? well pm me !~forever a slave to the gods!
oh, PM. I think the "family" should know about stuff like that, not to judge but to help and give advice.
Leader of nothing
ohh i got banned for plagerism because a freind gave me a free google head and he said he made it and he gave me copyright so i decided to sell it and so i got banned for plagerism happy know? please dont fight again because we are family
Yeah but i mean he was lied to, he thought the head was original, and there's really no way to find out if its a google head I mean you really can't search an image.
Yeah true. But if you search free heads a thread full of heads will come up.
Originally Posted by coolpie1 View Post
ohh i got banned for plagerism because a freind gave me a free google head and he said he made it and he gave me copyright so i decided to sell it and so i got banned for plagerism happy know? please dont fight again because we are family

ha, that wasn't fighting, that was just a simple question. I'm glad to know now, I didn't hate you before and I don't hate you know, I have no problem with it (brony mean anything to you?). just watch out for that kinda stuff ok.
Leader of nothing
Originally Posted by coolpie1 View Post
well it doesent matter the damage is done

yeah I kno,.kinda sad for you.
anyway, new topic. we rly need more members, not so we're over crowded, just so we have some activity here. just something your probably already thinking about or something to think about.
Leader of nothing