Toribash
Originally Posted by Kradel View Post
I remember the days :] Earning 3k TC a day just because of the Taekkyon tournuments. I had all the forces and relaxed which were "the best" back then.

Geez I wish that I was playing this game when this was going on .-.
|Essence staff manager|
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Twilight|Fluttershy|Godlygirl|Applejackk|
I've finished up on the things I've needed to do, so I can continue working on the development of Essence now.
zuɐɹpʞɹɐp ʇɔǝdxǝ | [ριïαâôz] | [εssεηcε]
Originally Posted by Okami View Post
You sure are a nice guy concon. c:

Also how did you get so much TC to begin with? o.0

Some of it is bought, some of it is from art sold.
-----
I suggested a few major improvement to toribash, check the thread if you would like to read what they are: http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?p=6947870
Last edited by ConCon; Dec 9, 2013 at 10:06 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
It's very hard to earn TC in Toribash unless you're an amazing artist or have bought TC. Other than that, if you're a low skill player like I -- Only good at aikido, but barely play -- then you have to earn enough TC slowly -- 10TCp/round assuming you win -- and try to market off items you have bought which sometimes does not work out into your favour. So, yeah. It's pretty tough. :\
Pickled is alright
And fresh is quite a delight
Creati0n-approved
Originally Posted by rappunk23 View Post
No.
I'll remove you from the roster now. >.>

it's not ok you i made a own clan? well ok
"raawr says the dinosaur right?"
~◆~
[OSHI,TA,OoT,RMO]
Originally Posted by DonutFatal View Post
It's very hard to earn TC in Toribash unless you're an amazing artist or have bought TC. Other than that, if you're a low skill player like I -- Only good at aikido, but barely play -- then you have to earn enough TC slowly -- 10TCp/round assuming you win -- and try to market off items you have bought which sometimes does not work out into your favour. So, yeah. It's pretty tough. :\

Well then...I know what I'm going to be spending all my money on.
|Essence staff manager|
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Okami View Post
Well then...I know what I'm going to be spending all my money on.

What are you going to spend it on?
Originally Posted by ConCon19 View Post
What are you going to spend it on?

Qi And TC. Because I don't have the time to get all that legit.
|Essence staff manager|
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Unless you really want a high qi item then it's ok buying the qi imo (I've never once taken off my demon force since I bought it after buying the qi to get to custom belt), but if not, there are haters out there on this matter. But either way, its up to you.