Toribash
Well my alt is HoboJoey, a few months ago I forgot the pass and email. Infractions expired.
past clans: Hive
about me: I am 12 years old and I have a custody split between my mom and dad. My mom and dad fight a lot, so it causes a lot of family drama, which caused me to have depression. Last night a lot of stuff happened so I am moving to California. I don't like to talk about it but I will if needed. In California I will be really active, In-game and forum. That is all :-).

Replays:
Attached Files
#L_Carnage.rpl (141.0 KB, 3 views)
Rawr good spar.rpl (454.0 KB, 3 views)
#L- Splitcap.rpl (118.3 KB, 3 views)
#L_Im back.rpl (55.3 KB, 3 views)
Originally Posted by gabe0311 View Post
Name: gabe
Requirements:
2nd Dan Black belt-I'm 4th dan

Application:
Explain any bad history or alts you may have, State all you alts, if you use, if yes when and why.i have no other accounts
but I have one infraction

Also state your previous clans and orgs.I haven't been in any orgs
clans i have been in are- carbon,yakuza,elite,-L,-Sandwich

Provide in-game crew with replays and in-game style

I would show you guys replays but the update got rid of my replays it seems. Also I am not much of a replay person. I am a forum and in game person.

Provide personalty pack with an about me paragraph

Well I am a 12 year old kid who likes to play soccer,read and be with friends. Toribash is more fun with friends in my opinion. At first i hated toribash but playing with friends made me like the game. I am just looking for a clan i can settle down with and just make new friends.

Provide skills team with proof of any skills and abilities you may have that are TB related (art,market,ect) I am just a in game person i don't market or make art. I am very active on forum to.

all the people posting apps right now are doing so because of my servers and because they like my servers and me and wanna join [secret] because they have seen me and talk to me on my servers and i have heard them talking about wanting to join [secret]. so that's why all these people are posting apps. also i like gabe so hes cool. i know Dkilla too he is also cool but you already rejected him so yeah.. but ive seen all of these people posting apps on my FUN With SANTA server sp i thought i would let you know.
-----
I also want to join the skills team which i believe needs a new member! just tell me what i have to do to join and ill do it
Last edited by 510santa; Dec 14, 2011 at 05:05 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
If someone hates you for no reason, give that motherfucker a reason!
Haha glad to see you recruiting Santa =)

Littleman, your alt is chandlerb, you were denied before, you're denied now.
-- Jet -- Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known. --
[Secret]AikidoKP

Cogito ergo sum. I think therefor I exist.

I know it's true because it says so right here in this signature.
well im not really recruiting they just come to my server and they like my FUN WITH SANTA server so i guess they wanna join the clan. but thanks anyway
If someone hates you for no reason, give that motherfucker a reason!
Guys i forgot to tell you about 2 days ago i posted an app for : 3,but i was just joking around sense glow is a good friend of mine.It wasn't a serious app. Also the one infraction i have is bad spam sense i got kicked from a clan a long time ago and i didn't know why so i raged at the leader but then he told me why and i understood.
If nobody's perfect and I'm a nobody, does that make me perfect?
Ah! Even better Santa =P Recruiting without meaning to ;P I like it.

Thanks for the extra info gabe.
-- Jet -- Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known. --
[Secret]AikidoKP

Cogito ergo sum. I think therefor I exist.

I know it's true because it says so right here in this signature.