Ranking
Guys I still dont have an answer and thats ok. but am i getting considered or did u forget me? D: tell me if anything happened
Chara: "Who knew people can have periods from their chests?"
free form application huh?

so first I'd like to say SUP EVERYONE!
moving on...

Username: Roller408
Belt: 8th Dan (means absolutely nothing)

Im 19 years old, and I live in Atlanta Georgia (tha south)
i'm in college at the moment going in for culinary.
I've played with alot of you guys, and yet you never cease to amaze me.
From getting my ass handed to me by Trip(stop reking me pls),P0int(I will become better than you), Shakky(I miss you dad), MinerIE(My brother from across the ocean) and Obazu(no pls STAHP)
just to name a few.

I've always had my eye on EVO, ever since I was a blackbelt.
I wanted to apply in the past but I knew I had to bring something to the table
so I waited.(And trained my face off)

I want to get to know EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU.
so if your ingame let me know. I want to be a part of the [Evo]lution of toribash.

after reading my monologue you should eat a Cookie
and with every bite of that cookie ask yourself "should we let roller join?"

then after the cookie is gone...tell p0int to teach me to decap

Kthxbai

I FORGOT OFCANNABIS(I sorreh)

Last edited by Roller408; Sep 6, 2014 at 09:36 AM. Reason: I forgot cannabis
Left Blank Intentionally
ey everyone, some of you guys already know me but some do not. I am Hugo, or Drk either is fine and I have been playing Toribash since 2012. Let me start with a little information of who I am. I am a 14 year old boy who is a football player (or soccer player) as well as a good basket ball player . I live in England in Lodon (GTM +0). I regularly use my desktop but I do have my phone which i use to which be more active on forums. I live in a flat, or apartment. I most of the time play Toribash and Xbox when I'm not playing this. I am currently a year nine(9th Grade) and go to a okay school it's not the best. I am active in-game about 3-4 hours a day and 4-5 hours a day on weekends. I don't have a high post count because I recently became forum active but I post on forums daily.

Now lets get into the game part: I play a big variety of mods of I do exceptionally well in Aikido, Aikido Big Dojo, Mushu and Erthtk. I am a person that is open to all mods and I like to have fun overall. I am not a person who plays for TC and seriously... games are made to have fun not to rage over people and over things. You will never see me get mad unless there is an injustice with me or another person. I have been in various well known clans such as (FC) being my first, [e] the second, and finally (Voc).
I was War Commander in all three clans, because I am good when it comes to wars. 3rd Dan and I could assure you I have never bought Qi.

Why I want to join [eVo] and how can I support it: First thing is first, as I mentioned above I do not play for TC, with that said I am ok to donate most if not all the TC I gain(When i have it). I will be there for most wars you guys do and I will always do my best to bring (idle) to the top. I have met many members of [eVo] and they are really skilled and friendly. On wars I see seriousness which is something that I like due to some clans do not know how to behave in such situations. I think this is about everything I have to say right now, If you guys want a little more do not hesitate to ask me. If you would like to test me in-game you are more than welcome to do so.

Now for the replay part: I do not make many replays nor I'm really good at it. I try my best but my single player skills are nothing compared to what I could do on multiplayer.

So you made it to the end of the application! The last thing I want to say is thank you for your time in considering my application and I hope I get a spot in this skilled and great clan.
My application
Name:Amy
Interesting facts:I like to play guitar, freerun, and skateboarding
Reason:Cause I want a good clan and I think you guys are one of the best clans.
I know some of you guys like Trip by the way you may not know me from this account but from T0riBaby0 yes T0RI0BABY is a friend of mine my account got banned so I made T0riBaby0 cause well you know his he was good in Teakkyon and that was my favirote mod I like to spar and do agressive mods now I've never fought Tripstone but if I did he'd kick my ass cause he's a god belt OfCannibis may not emember me but we used to hand out "alot" me him and Noel1233 I think I dunno but I like this clan cause it's an amazing clan so if I could join I'd appricate it cause it's an awesome clan and active and I want to join an active clan I think it's active maybe but I know I can beat some of you but not all like Tripstone (what a badass)so I should join cause I'm a badass and stuff but not like TripStone.
Attached Files
Punch Kick.rpl (166.8 KB, 4 views)
Parkour.rpl (547.6 KB, 5 views)
M34N_Headkick.rpl (77.3 KB, 4 views)
M34N_Headkick 2.rpl (143.4 KB, 3 views)
M34N_Twist 2.rpl (111.9 KB, 6 views)
Last edited by Zevv; Sep 8, 2014 at 02:38 AM. Reason: For a better application
I love femboys
M34NGR33N: I know the reason you got banned. I really don't appreciate being duel scammed.. It wouldn't be so bad if it wasn't for the way you spoke to me when I tried to talk some sense into you. No
"An American monkey, after getting drunk on brandy, would never touch it again, and thus is much wiser than most men." ~Charles Darwin
I'm sorry for that I swear it wasn't even me this used to be my brothers account I would never be mean to someone for no reason I don't even duel so please I swear it was my brother. We never even met Miner yo may have met my brother but not me last time I dueled I lost and gave Fastmove my Daiymo Hat and Scarf to him but it was on my brothers other account T0riBaby0 so what ever he said i'm sorry for it.
Last edited by Zevv; Sep 8, 2014 at 09:24 PM. Reason: To apologize for what my brother did
I love femboys
Hi,I wisdraw my app,I have a competiton of karting and i won't be able to play for months...It's useless to be in a good clan if you cannot play.

Bye