yes
9 Votes / 64.29%
no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

No.. he means YXXXY beat someone in a duel, and that someone has created lots of accounts just to -rep YXXXY.
[sigpic][/sigpic]
I am back yo!
Oh I get it. .-.
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
EASY PEASY.... Go to google... type whatever you want to search in TB forums... And then type: [site]:toribash.com or [site]:www.toribash.com after it... and usually its the 1st result that you're looking for.
[sigpic][/sigpic]
I am back yo!
:O

No.... Now I don't want one.... You used a rude word.... :S

hehehe alright
[sigpic][/sigpic]
I am back yo!
Originally Posted by iMOD3RN15 View Post
Reekon what do you mean take a joke?im not affected by anything going on here you spazholes are getting all worked up about it, dragon thinks he's leaving, grayve wants to leave and even if marked1 isn't the main reason they still stated her and if they are dumb enough to actually be upset over a girl they do NOT know, then i don't fuckin want them in the clan, good riddance to bad rubbish.

And i plan to make this more of a team than a clan i personally think no-one knows the true skill of anyone else, bi-weekly tournaments could be held try and get some mod's and GK's to be allies with us, more productive threads, the works and even if i don't become a leader im still going to do those things, because thats what this clan needs.

Sympathy is for the weak
Apathy is for...well i don't care enough to finish this post

And how did you want to manage that?

I can see a team... A "family" going on here...
And on the other side I can see and ass-hole (excuse my language) who thinks he really is smart when actually he just found a new word in wiki ("worked up about it") and wants to use it as often as possible... I can only see one spazhole in this clan and that, sear sir is you.

So I would ask you nice and gently to leave the clan before you mess things up... "...because thats what this clan needs." What does it exactly need? Do you think anyone needs your suggestions? No... You are keep saying that this clan is fucked up as it is...

GTFO already then... We can deal with our problems without an asshole hanging off of our backs trying to force his thought on us...

If you don't like something you can say it.. but not in the way you were trolling.. I mean talking in the last 4-5 days... You sir atm are pain in the back.

You either sort yourself out or stfu.. We don't need those kind of comments..

GOT IT?
[sigpic][/sigpic]
I am back yo!
Originally Posted by Abel View Post
EASY PEASY.... Go to google... type whatever you want to search in TB forums... And then type: [site]:toribash.com or [site]:www.toribash.com after it... and usually its the 1st result that you're looking for.

So Smart.
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.