9 Votes / 64.29%
no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Add me Christopher or Pirate4Chris?
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
Originally Posted by darkshadow8 View Post
So, a famous Indonesian magician predicted the team who will win the world cup. He gave us the clue "NC1253HZ6".
I broke the code, and I know who will win now.
I will not spoil this, so I'll just give prove tomorrow.

[doc]
Yay for Chicago. Destroying our private property rights and the second ammendment of the constitution.
[doc]
Hello ;)
Hey. I would like to join Piratez. I know it's my second time that I'm trying, but I realy want to, and Grayve invited me.

Well, my name is Moises, but you can call me YxXXxY, that is my ingame name. Anyway, I'm 15 years old, and I love playing Toribash. I'm 10th Dan Black Belt, but I have another account that is Master Belt named TXWZ, but I gave it to my cousin. My favourite mods are Aikido and Taekkyon, but I'm better in Aikido.

About me a bit. I'm from Brazil. I like to listen to rock and eletronic music. I'm funny sometimes, and I like to help anyone in need.

Well, I hope I get accepted, and I'm waiting your answer. Thanks ^^