Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Originally Posted by Demon View Post
How come pwr has invite powers when he just joined?

just drop it, yo.
How come pwr has invite powers when he just joined?

- because DJ gave it to him
- because he's super awesome & more valuable than all other newbies & shit
- because he is "pwr" -> pwr, get it? Power? Yes? Hah.. ha.. heh... hehe... Yea, I thought it was pretty good myself.

Honestly, I don't know why anyone would give invite powers to someone who's been in here for a day. I don't care as long as they don't fuck shit up too badly.
f=m*a syens
*edit: will everyone post in my "future you" thread?
I wanna know what you guys are studying.
-----
No its unfair ur new just like me and jesus.

Why do you care?
Would you invite people if you had the power?
- If the answer is yes, tell them to post in the application thread & walk on.
- If the answer is no, walk on.

Does pwr having invite power affect you in any way?
- If the answer is yes, commit suicide.

Do you absolutely NEED invite powers?
- No.

Anyway, this is a stupid & insignificant topic. Stop talking about it.
Last edited by Arglax; Oct 9, 2013 at 10:35 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
f=m*a syens
Technically anyone can tell anyone that they should fill in an application.
[o]|ORMO|Replay thread!
Last edited by Chartle; Tomorrow at 13:37 AM..
Yea I agree with Chartle. Anyone can reference someone to apply if they want, but you probably shouldn't go round inviting people when you want. Anyway, has anyone here got an idea for a texture set? I am probably going to be up for an hour or so am have nothing to do, so might as well make something useful while I am up.
Originally Posted by Arglax View Post
- because DJ gave it to him
- because he's super awesome & more valuable than all other newbies & shit
- because he is "pwr" -> pwr, get it? Power? Yes? Hah.. ha.. heh... hehe... Yea, I thought it was pretty good myself.

using as signature soon.
Originally Posted by Arglax View Post
*edit: will everyone post in my "future you" thread?
I wanna know what you guys are studying.
-----

Why do you care?
Would you invite people if you had the power?
- If the answer is yes, tell them to post in the application thread & walk on.

Does pwr having invite power affect you in any way?
- If the answer is yes, commit suicide.

Do you absolutely NEED invite powers?
- No.

Anyway, this is a stupid & insignificant topic. Stop talking about it.

Can I just... Can I love you? I think I might have to. That is probably the best thing I've ever seen. Anyway, that topic is closed and I REALLY wish I had moderator powers again.
MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY
Okay, gonna set some things straight:
As far as I'm concerned, Kraetyz, Arglax, and Chartle have equal weight in these decisions as I do. I'm just the guy who does the dirty work one things are decided.

In the clan tab on the forum, I have it set so that anyone can invite people to join the clan management. We've never had any issues there, and I don't think we should have any from now on either, since you should only be inviting someone to that page once he's been approved on the applications thread by the clan. This setting is nice because if I mess up (ldiot for example) or someone is really anxious to be added and I'm in a busy time in life, anyone else can do that. All other levels of clan management are reserved for the older members.

For actual invites to the clan, anyone can suggest someone to apply. You can vouch for him too. But how much that's taken into account obviously depends on seniority. If you feel like someone was rejected for a poor reason, pm me and I will look through their posts and profile. Chances are though, if they can't even make an application that follows the guidelines, they won't have post contributions that sway the opinions either.

We've tried doing clan wars a couple times before. Nothing came of it. I find them a bit pointless, and I don't see anything good to come of them. It'd be cool to have more ingame activity though. We actually have a thread for that:
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=71375
Just post there any time you are online. The thread is a bit dusty, but it still works.
I also used to host tourneys but since I've stopped making textures, I don't really have the tc flow to support that anymore. Plus, the process has gotten to be more of a PITA.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]
I did not know I could invite people to the clan. There's a Clan Management thing? What is this? I DON'T UNDERSTAND ANYTHING. Good post though, Jak. I installed Toribash yesterday, will be playing it more in days to come I think.

EDIT: I checked out the Clan Management thing. CAN I HAZ BE INCOGNITO?! Considering my love Jim's not around anymore (big sad face), I feel like I must usurp him somehow.
Last edited by Kraetyz; Oct 10, 2013 at 10:07 AM.
MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY