Toribash
View Poll Results: What should be done to #nitro ?
Drop it.
5 Votes / 55.56%
Let it be.
3 Votes / 33.33%
What is IRC ?
1 Votes / 11.11%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by TaylorF09 View Post
The"]http://imgur.com/LsA4Vzv[/URL]

The Cringe is so real
But I do think I'm not mistaken u have to wait a few weeks until you can apply again like 2?
-----
No Alts[/QUOTE]
To be honest, I dont really give a crap about applications. I only did this one because a Friend asked me to.
But I do really want in this clan. But it was ages ago when I applied (I think)...
Bercat you fuck.
Why the fuck are you using Denied.
that's gay as hell
what did i tell you?
Valterain1 was defeated by hermaphrodite on Oct 17, 2015.
Hate it when my roommate leaves his account logged in..fucks me all up.

Anyways!

I got some replays. They aren't the best but they show some of my basic skill.
Originally Posted by Soulman225 View Post
To be honest, I dont really give a crap about applications.

but i do give a crap aboot applications, I HATE(the sarcasm is real tho) to see our opinions clash in such a way.
Originally Posted by Tourneymun View Post
Hate it when my roommate leaves his account logged in..fucks me all up.

Anyways!

I got some replays. They aren't the best but they show some of my basic skill.

lol i just took the liberty using my magical powers to see who your room mate is ;o i'll check your replays as soon as possible im makin a clan thread for my irl friend right now.
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
Lol, I do want to join the clan, but I find these kinda Applications kinda Tedious. Free Form Applications are free for interpretation, it is more organized to have a format and a system to judge these formats. Or at least a Format.
once again day u really confuse me like 110% I still don't know wut u talking about.
-----
Originally Posted by Day View Post
but i do give a crap aboot applications, I HATE(the sarcasm is real tho) to see our opinions clash in such a way.

lol i just took the liberty using my magical powers to see who your room mate is ;o i'll check your replays as soon as possible im makin a clan thread for my irl friend right now.

Oh I gets it now
Last edited by TaylorF09; Aug 28, 2015 at 04:55 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
WHO PARKED THERE CAR ON MY SANDWICH
Texture making
Soulman22 if you didn't want to join why apply that just gives us the reason to say a big fat NO! listen it aint about how hard you hit its about how hard you get hit and keep moving this world aint sunshine and rainbows it will beat u on your knee's and ass only way you survive is to keep moving -Taylorf09 2015-2016 I am Love I am Life
Texture making
I am known as Sugatta; I look to improve what I have to offer, and get into a clan along the way. I am currently a brown belt, and started back in December of 2014. I never played TB much, until the last few months. I would say that I am of greater skill than your average brown belt.

The reason I want to truly devote time into a clan? I want to help manage what is wanted as a whole. In the future, if i am a Nitro member, I will most likely attempt to do my best for the clan. I'm also in debt to you Zack, you payed me 20k tc when I was a blue belt, and I want to repay you.

The mods i'm best on, well for that, i'm of intermediate skill on most mods. I truly care for getting into this clan, and I have confidence that I will. Also, I am currently going to keep age anonymous. Keep in mind though, this is the first clan I have a applied for. I live in Biloxi, Mississippi currently.

The career that I look forward to is being an astro physicist, or nuclear physicist. Well, you say no politics, so I won't mention them. I am currently non-religious. It seems i'd fit in here nicely though. If you have gotten this far, I wanted to thank you for taking the time to read such an application.

If there is anything more you would like to know, just find me on Toribash, and ask the questions you have for me.

Oh, and unfortunately i'm unable to paste the picture you wanted me to paste.

PC specs, because why not?

I am using the Geforce GTX 745 (Nividia product)

An Intel Core i-5 4460 (quad core)

My current os is windows 10 (home)

And I have 16 gigabytes of ram
Last edited by Sugatta; Aug 28, 2015 at 06:04 AM.
0 posts ;-;
-----
Definetly room for improvement I would say but for now a no
Last edited by TaylorF09; Aug 28, 2015 at 07:01 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Texture making
K so...Your application doesn't really tell us much about your gaming qualities. In fact 12 sentences had little to no meaning/relevance. But IM going to say no due to experience. Though we don't officially have a belt limit, we try to stay above the black belt line. I suggest editing you app and adding replays. You still have a chance.
I deleted my sig cuz clan bai nao