Ranking
View Poll Results: Should we add ranks to the user list?
Yes
20 Votes / 100.00%
No
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Was not bad, not a big fan of the MLG shit ( i just feel like its way too much over editing for nothing really) but it's kinda funny to see.
Really liked the poem/song
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Originally Posted by DruggedPanda View Post
Was not bad, not a big fan of the MLG shit ( i just feel like its way too much over editing for nothing really) but it's kinda funny to see.
Really liked the poem/song

What would you advise me to do next time less mlg shit and more raw footage?
Art Shop! [TA]<3 [TGO]<3 [r]<3
Well I know some people like the whole MLG stuff, but I personally like to watch something more raw with some edits like a toribash replay video. Music, frags, etc.
Also funny moments, etc (this is just me personally though)

MLG Edits are kinda at their own little genre of videos though, i just dont like them as much as other things
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Originally Posted by ultimation View Post
What would you advise me to do next time less mlg shit and more raw footage?

more cines and raw footage
mlg is so fucking stupid and overdone
please don't mlg

i'll get you some game replays to look at for yourself, if you'd like
don't talk to me or my dudes ever again
Originally Posted by Ezeth View Post
how can hellrazors loose against a shit team like SK 16:6, rip skins

SK Almost beat Titan yesterday I think, it was way closer than it deserved to be. I think SK is on the up and up now.

Also, HR has been shitty since a little before Cologne.
*hellraisers, and yes they have been in the last couple of months not doing so well, but they did take 1 map off TSM 6 days ago, and they did beat SK last time they played against eachother which was 6 days ago as well. Hellraisers are so random.

Luckily I won all my skins back + more betting on TSM in TSM vs EnVyUs, TSM is playing godlike at the moment so it was a safe bet even tho the odds was 45% TSM 55% EnVyUs

I'm thinking about betting Cloud9 at CLG vs Cloud9 tomorrow. CLG's members have barely practiced or even played counterstrike for months now. And even if Cloud9 have been in a slump I feel like it should be an easy game for Cloud9. CLG have tied against winterfox, lost to complexity, lost to team liquid, they are pretty "horrible" now.
Last edited by Ezeth; Oct 24, 2015 at 11:10 PM.