Toribash
I got a pretty nice save as Nocturne yesterday that I want to email to Protatomonster. I ganked top, but then counterganked by their Rammus. I managed to kill a Lee Sin and got low so I had to juke Rammus on my way back to the turret. Karthus uses his ultimate but my spellshield absorbed it. At the same time, Rammus comes out of the jungle to turret dive me so I had to fear him while spinning around the turret which gave me the second kill.
[Urban] | Ormo | Team Sambo

I'm taking offers for my set
Originally Posted by souldevilj View Post
OOOH thast Ezreal, I used to pwn with him, I pwn harder with this though (my name is Soulzix

Fun

And this is my 2nd game this year, I just pwned

edit: And I had a massive fail, the other team member ran away from every fight and left me to die, requesting help all the time, as a good teammember I help him, then he runs again. And kathrine couldn't help but rape me when I passed through the jungle, bad game >.>
(Everyone picked a tank >.>)

Not Fun

When I saw your team using heals and you using tp and revive I tough YOU were trolling. |:
Started playing ranked on thursday morning

played ALL DAY on thursday + some today

climbing up da ladder like all day. I should be around ~1700 with the way I've been playing (First ~15 games are +/-45 elo) and those 5 losses, in only one of them did I play poorly (Dumbasses made me go support, even after I said "if you make me support I'll probably do terribly")

Anyways, platinum here I come

PS my wukong stats are ridiculous, he's so OP. Over the course of 3 games I've gone 29/12/27, or 9.7/4/9 per game average
Actually pretty much all of my stats are ridiculous, this level of play is nothing compared to what I've gone against in normals
Last edited by 2worlds; Nov 25, 2011 at 10:48 PM.
T0ribush: I could not get into two worlds even if my life depended on it.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ

basically i was doing some stuff with some guys and suddenly I lagged and ruined my whole score, then went qq'ing

why me
god why..
im good at league
i barely ever check this forum anymore, to reach me go to my twitter

i ask myself who shits in their heads while developing new patches srsly.
-----
today i was like: okay i thought about it i wotn quit lol and have a good time with my premade team.
but then this patch preview popped up at my subscription and set the sails for me. towards a new adventure without this game
-----
Originally Posted by cocacobra View Post
jax? nowai
and i meant to include atmas impaler in mine.

uhm i was actually talking about ezreal
Last edited by pinheads; Nov 25, 2011 at 11:43 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666
Actually, I had an orgasm.

Lyrics

btw that dr dre stuff is pretty epic :o
666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666
Originally Posted by Saint View Post

new champ, making of

So if you don't act like prey, Volibear will be neutralised? Good to know.
I R IRONMAN