Toribash
Originally Posted by jclark View Post
I dm uke the whole time- Flow was nice and so was the dms. Movement could have been better though. I mean you weren't stiff but your movement was pretty bad you looked pretty unnatural the whole time.
Lost woods- The opener was really nice, the kick lost some of the flow though. Wish you would have got more dms on the second kick. But really nice replay until you tried to transition to the pose
technical wonder child-Opener was meh, and the transition could have been better and the rest pretty much was just extra. Overall I think that you should try to work on your movements. Get those downpacked and just even out, and you will be fine

movement was ok, Just wish there were more action. there were alot of boring parts as well.
Step one- I think you should try and follow through with your hits, and not just tap. this was kinda bad, nice dms though.
tested- I wish you wouldn't have gone through this so common, The dms were nice but the way you went through with the whole thing was kinda bad :c.

more replays mang

Ok, I'll try to become more creative with replays
Dead
Originally Posted by MrJingles1 View Post
Poop are you serious? Rule was posted like 4 posts above you what are you doing?

w0w i read that post and everything, but i fixed it.
Oldschooler | Evolution
Spars
Blasphemy: good concepts, but overall movement is lacking, and hits could be better. They look rushed if you know what I mean

Uke tries to kill me: Its a nice little spar, but movement was choppy at many parts and there little to no smooth movements and transitions

vs: This one is pretty unique, shows a style I haven't really seen before so good job there.

but I'm afraid there isn't anything else in this replay that really stuck out for me, corckscrews were alright, but the choppy movements was a turn off for me.

its going to be a no sorry.
-----
humshegreshdecap: pretty sweet decap is all I can say really, style was pretty cool as well.

Transition was rather weak though.

split cappy: Opener was strange, wasn't a fan. I thought the transition was smooth though, very good. Split and decap were great and worked well together, but again your transition wasn't the best after that and kinda brought down the replay for me.

peh: I didn't like this one at all to be honest with you, the manip wasn't too good and the decap was alright but nor ormo standards :c

all in all, you have a good style apply it to all you replays! The thing you need to work on most is transitioning because those tend to be stiff and unappealing.

Its going to be a no for now.
Last edited by MrJingles; Apr 3, 2014 at 04:52 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
If you want everyone in this org making the same exact super slow spinning in one direction replays then i guess you are doing a good job at it. All of my replays are done in one sitting at 1 turnframe, so if your definition of "smooth" means moving like a retarded slug on a my movements will never be "smooth", although i could work on my hit accuracy . I want to express a U N I Q E style, not something you see everyday on youtube.

thanks for considering me and the CnC though
Last edited by poop; Apr 3, 2014 at 08:47 AM.
Oldschooler | Evolution
Spars
Originally Posted by poop View Post
All of my replays are done in one sitting at 1 turnframe, so if your definition of "smooth" means moving like a retarded slug on a my movements will never be "smooth", although i could work on my hit accuracy

i hope you realise how twitchy 1 tf replays look. editing at one tf is gonna look like youre having a seizure because of the amount of different movements in such a short period of time
oh yeah
Originally Posted by poop View Post
If you want everyone in this org making the same exact super slow spinning in one direction replays then i guess you are doing a good job at it. All of my replays are done in one sitting at 1 turnframe, so if your definition of "smooth" means moving like a retarded slug on a my movements will never be "smooth", although i could work on my hit accuracy . I want to express a U N I Q E style, not something you see everyday on youtube.

thanks for considering me and the CnC though

I hope you know we do not bias against different styles, we all love them. I just hope that you do not get mad and criticize us every time we deny you. This really will not help you get in at All.
Have a great day, thanks for looking at this post I guess.
cnc is an endangered resource
you know, one turn frame per second will look really choppy either way and is wasted effort really.

You just need to relax a few joints here and there is all
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
As far as I can tell there is nothing needed in the application but three replays soo...
Here you go...
Attached Files
#Stevy_A Proper Double Cork.rpl (257.7 KB, 28 views)
#Stevy_Rodeo Cork Hyper-hook.rpl (243.7 KB, 29 views)
#Stevy_Trickers Galore.rpl (293.8 KB, 29 views)
"I don't think I want a signature..."
-DaHStevy