Toribash
Originally Posted by Redhawk14 View Post
[U] will love it here, Rainboweye.

Oh look Red, I am close to passing you in post count

an accomplishment for me
|Obey|
Turning over a new leaf!
What did you say? Sorry I don't keep up with every single post in this thread. I may miss somethings
|Obey|
Turning over a new leaf!
Sweet replay dax!
The only thing i can think of to make it better would be the landing.
Other that minor tweek it is well executed.
Shop (Óc¸Ó ) PM me if you want to buy TC
I like the replay Dax <3

Hey guys... So these next few weeks are going to be a little rough at times for me, and I may be a little inactive, I may not be. My roommates took the liberty of finally telling me that they are moving to Washington. They were both aware of me not being able to take over the lease because frankly it is just too much a month to handle right now for me. For the bills that it costs it, it's meant for 2 people. So bare with me while I try and find new roommates within the next 2-3 weeks. I talked to an old friend of mine and he said if I can't find a good place and some good roommates I can stay with him, since him and I are planning on finding a house to room together.

Love you all <3
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin
Originally Posted by Beta View Post
I like the replay Dax <3

Hey guys... So these next few weeks are going to be a little rough at times for me, and I may be a little inactive, I may not be. My roommates took the liberty of finally telling me that they are moving to Washington. They were both aware of me not being able to take over the lease because frankly it is just too much a month to handle right now for me. For the bills that it costs it, it's meant for 2 people. So bare with me while I try and find new roommates within the next 2-3 weeks. I talked to an old friend of mine and he said if I can't find a good place and some good roommates I can stay with him, since him and I are planning on finding a house to room together.

Love you all <3

oshi <3
Welcome me back maybe?
YES NO ONE REMEMBERS ME BUT MY FRIENDS
Wow just came back to toribash this week after not playing like all year, Im surprised im still in this clan

Anyhows, just posting now to say heyy to everyone and im keen on getting back into it.
Hi Friends! :)
Originally Posted by Beta View Post
I like the replay Dax <3

Love you all <3

Good luck dude I hope you can find someone.
|Obey|
Turning over a new leaf!