Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Originally Posted by Acavado View Post
can i posthomestuck

u wach it or ur next
Last edited by Puffbunny; Nov 11, 2012 at 08:41 AM. Reason: ur done fluffs
HEy
2000th post. I feel a power coursing through my body, like there is a liquid flowing through my veins that is thicker than normal. A churning starts in my stomach, an expansion to make room for something begins. I struggle out of bed. My heart is failing to pump whatever this is. I make it to the kitchen, the pain is unbearable. There are bowls lying out on the bench. "What?" I think. Surely there is an explanation for all of it, my condition included.

A shiver runs down my throat.

Suddenly the entire contents of my stomach wants to leave. I feel it all making its way through my intestines. I accidentally cut my wrist on the benchtop. Blood is gushing out all over the bowls... except.. it's white. I'm trying to comprehend it all while just about to puke everywhere. Which inevitably begins before I can tend to the wrist.

It's thick. It almost feels solid. It comes out in a spray all over the bowls. Blood is pouring out of my wrist. Chunks of wheat are coming out in my vomit. It subsides. I apply a towel to my wound so it will stop. All the bowels are full...

..Of Milk and Delicious Cereals.

HEy
PUFF
-GRABS PUFF MY THE NUGGET AND PETS HIS HEAD-
STAY PUFFY AND PREGNANT THE WAY YOU'VE ALWAYS BEEN THE WAY I'VE RAISED YOU TO BE YOU ARE A MAN
Fuck.