i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

I know, i dont have 5 skulls but its just to show :P

Also how many ranks shall we have?
I was thinking of having 5 and something special for leaders
Originally Posted by iMOD3RN15 View Post
Reekon what do you mean take a joke?im not affected by anything going on here you spazholes are getting all worked up about it, dragon thinks he's leaving, grayve wants to leave and even if marked1 isn't the main reason they still stated her and if they are dumb enough to actually be upset over a girl they do NOT know, then i don't fuckin want them in the clan, good riddance to bad rubbish.

And i plan to make this more of a team than a clan i personally think no-one knows the true skill of anyone else, bi-weekly tournaments could be held try and get some mod's and GK's to be allies with us, more productive threads, the works and even if i don't become a leader im still going to do those things, because thats what this clan needs.

Sympathy is for the weak
Apathy is for...well i don't care enough to finish this post

True, hell with it or you'll be left behind.
But everyone have different feelings about things around them, and you obviously cant understand people. Drago just need time to accept that Grayve is leaving.

Originally Posted by iMOD3RN15 View Post
ok man...i don't care your the epidemy of a spineless bitch...your sitting here complaining about whats going on in the clan this simple meaninless clan when there's much worse happening in life and in the world...but you wont do shit on here to better yourself or to better this clan, the fact that you don't care aenough about anyone else in here to actually step up and say "look i understand there are emotions going on in this clan, but i plan to STAY here and get through it", instead of leaving everyone and leaving the burden of this petty bullshit on everyone else's shoulders shows that you sir are an asshole and don't deserve to be in Piratez let alone a co-leader.

Show Some Backbone.

and Praeter your correct i wouldnt talk to my members like that if i were the leader i would kick your pathetic ass out of here as soon as you put a toe out of place.

Meaningless? Then why are you here?
He stay here after all what happens, unlike some retards on the other clan who left when their leader is gone, he show his loyalty to Piratez at this hard time.

The rest are TRYING to understand each other, and mind matters is more important than physical matter, everyone including them who are powerful have softer side too, even me and you.

Praeter cant control himself, and im just about to warned him to stop swearing but i will let it go this time.
Sometimes violence is needed to do what's right.
Your kidding me, a city with so many dark alleyways unbans guns....smart decision.
Stiil pretty Sexy, No longer Wittsy.
Actually don't add me to the list I'm going to go join the old piratez in doc bye guys.
Stiil pretty Sexy, No longer Wittsy.