9 Votes / 64.29%
no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by MrTeapawt View Post
You're a low rank, you joined like 4 months ago, you're not the most respected nor least respected.

There's no way you're going to become a leader anytime soon.

Nope, worse. IModern entered the clan after me, and I've been here for like 2 months. How can he be 4 months?
darkshadow8
not dead
I LOVE YOU PRAETER
But well, since this week is bit hard times, maybe we can.. Erm.. Relax a bit?
darkshadow8
not dead
So you want a Promotion: Very much so.
Current Rank: Swordmaster
Rank You Want To Achieve: Boatswain's mate or Boatswain.
Why You Feel You Deserve Said Rank: Because, I can help this clan. Damnit.
What Have You Done For The Clan: I helped in a war, I've trolled you guys, and made happiness with us all.
How Long Have You Been In The Clan: For about 5 months I believe.
Not giving a fuck about hurricanes is pretty badass - Fee

#ItemRights!
Originally Posted by darkshadow8 View Post
Relax Drago, and bye.

..i aint leaving anymore..
hanz0:Very well done. These annoy me much less than the default smilies we've got right now.
Originally Posted by GrayveXP View Post
Dickhead. I have a girlfriend. Also, just shut the fuck up. How dare is you to think that you can do this better then me or everyone else? Create your own clan and I would hapilly whatch you fail. I'm confused, but not that much. Clearly, leaving this clan in your hands? Hah... You'll need a lot more mushrooms then that to make me do it. Hahah... Seriously... All can do better then you even blind. So, just shut the fuck up before I forget it.

Damn, I haven't even left and there are people already trying to get the Captain Room. Fool.

umm we arnt trying to get in the captin room...we where just wondering if you left who would become captin..xD though we would much prefer you as our captin
hanz0:Very well done. These annoy me much less than the default smilies we've got right now.
hey somone should take imods place..may i take it? seeing as he is gone now,