Toribash
thats fine.. first one looks also cool but I think, if there are all member-arts together, it wouldnt look so good.
Looking forward
Originally Posted by TimmyboyG View Post
You know what would be nice? If we made just one wallpaper with all the Monks on it in different poses together. But everyone with the rank monk and higher (would be easier because there may be some novices that leave). What do you guys think of this idea?

I think you have stolen my idea, me and Kratos are working on it. lol
ShhhMikes Moderated Message:
I need big juicy celery sticks ;3
Originally Posted by TimmyboyG View Post
Kratos, It is one "ally" and multiple "allies". If you want to you can correct it. It would look nicer spelling wise.

Nope it looks good and is correct in the English language. Ally can refer to a country or empire, and therefore a clan. It also makes sense as Allies as they are multiple members. But I reckon Kratos should get praised for good work, not English thrown at him.
ShhhMikes Moderated Message:
I need big juicy celery sticks ;3
Originally Posted by Squigling View Post
Nope it looks good and is correct in the English language. Ally can refer to a country or empire, and therefore a clan. It also makes sense as Allies as they are multiple members. But I reckon Kratos should get praised for good work, not English thrown at him.

Yes I like it too. He really did a great job and it looks great. It wasn't meant to be a hostile kind of comment. I just wanted to help him because there was written "allie" but I'm sorry if it sounded a bit mean. I'll try to formulate it better (in a nicer way) next time.
Last edited by TimmyboyG; Nov 15, 2014 at 10:50 AM.

i am a bird now - Lil B

Squig can u make a headtexture like this on picture MasK
Attached Images
download (1).jpg (5.6 KB, 7 views)
download.jpg (5.9 KB, 6 views)
images (1).jpg (9.2 KB, 7 views)
images.jpg (12.6 KB, 5 views)
Originally Posted by BBKing View Post
Nice event click the link and enter
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=488625

uh... really nice event, dont have time to join it tho
-----
hey guys im having some technical isues with the member art but ill try to fix it as fast as i can
Last edited by kratos2121; Nov 15, 2014 at 03:08 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump