Yes to watch list, no to apprectice system
2 Votes / 20.00%
Yes to apprectice system
2 Votes / 20.00%
No
6 Votes / 60.00%
Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

I'm not saying anyone is the most intelligent, nor am I arguing it; I'm just implying that Trik shouldn't be so arrogant just because he claims to go to a prestigious school.
in the name of the manly balthier send me your orc/chronos/gladiator items
pls
Originally Posted by Lorrtex View Post
I'm not saying anyone is the most intelligent, nor am I arguing it; I'm just implying that Trik shouldn't be so arrogant just because he claims to go to a prestigious school.

ლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ
Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
First,I need to learn how to host properly.Betting servers and tourneys yknow.After that,I have to pass the tests.A bit complicated,I'm too lazy to type it out here.;O

my advice to achieve that ask for everyone advice that have experienced with betting
try asking
Pv2carribbou
solax
etc,etc,etc
"0h no" -Trice
A.K.A Tricerafi || Thanks Papa Donut, bless you
Lol, toxik nice name change.
also.
Lorrs just saying trik isnt the smartest kid in the world.
And hes not better than any of us (as he likes to say he is)
<Pab10> i knew it
<Pab10> im a wizard
Yea im trying it is "isop" lel.
will try and fix that.
Also
Lightsaber battle is pretty complex but thanks to some info i received from <3 vox
It should be possible
-----
Ok so i know how to start the battle, all i need now is ideas of how the battle commences
Last edited by Sentinel; Dec 15, 2011 at 08:50 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
<Pab10> i knew it
<Pab10> im a wizard
A)If you would read correctly, it is in fact the best boarding high school in the country according to Forbes.
B) Please show your intel
C) I'm not the smartest kid in my age
D) I'm not better than any of you, just more intelligent.
A) Not the best one of the best. There's a difference, but surely a smart cookie like you would know that?
B) Wikipedoakgo
C) You're also not the most intelligent in the clan
D) See above
pls
The fuck has this turned into.
This is supposed to be serious intellectual discussion, not a huge ball of fucking hatred.
Trik, quit being arrogant and aggravating sent, sure you two are able to do this in a nice, friendly polite manner.
If this carries on, we might as well create a thread on this board called "The hate on each other thread because SyN is turning into and fucking battlefield of detestation."
Now now Aids, we don't need that kind of language in such a sophisicated thread.
pls