Endurance Onslaught 6.0
View Poll Results: is streak 35 Good
Yes
5 Votes / 45.45%
No
6 Votes / 54.55%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Thats the stupidest thread ive ever seen suomyonan or what ever the fuck should be suspened for making that thread
[RelaxAll]Nikelaos:Kickass is chained to this clan with indestructible shackles, his balls are also superglued to the chair.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I didn't close it. Some admin/moderator apparently did.
deady: "Sahee (...) you bitter Pollock (...)"
"Donkor and Endoki tastes like chicken" said Hannibal Lecter once.
for suspending people based on such "rules breaking".
He seems to be just a power drunk person, getting some attention in his strange way.
Sashee.
Hmm look what I found today http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=40505 >.> this apparently was in discussion forum section. I lolled a bit, it's kinda funny thing how people kept posting I'm no Sashee, and that's no place to ask such questions. ;)

*Thinks: Why do people keep calling me Sashee o:?*
This Picture Moved! [Funny youtubes]
Speak in youtubes.
I'm soooo gonna get me The Force Unleashed this November beginning of this movie is... borring but later it has really good graphics so I chose this one. I think you know what's a game, don't you? ;) Epic thing.
if it might happen through my theory ( which involves my financial difficulties on tb xD) , then its superb! heh, well at least i can only hope for that to happen... but to take it for real, then im not expecting anything, but when we're talking about some miracle lol, i could you some free tc's xD
But why's the rum gone? :v