Toribash
Please welcome 123urdead back to the clan.
He has returned and is our newest member of Essence.

Also, nine spots left.

Edit: As we approach the the last of our spots left in Essence, there's going to be a heavier focus on recruiting staff.
Last edited by rappunk23; Dec 8, 2013 at 04:58 AM.
zuɐɹpʞɹɐp ʇɔǝdxǝ | [ριïαâôz] | [εssεηcε]
welcome urdead
Last edited by kill828; Dec 8, 2013 at 07:32 PM.
Life is like staring at drying paint. The longer it goes on, the more you want to smash your face in.
Originally Posted by Kradel View Post
Here: http://m.soundcloud.com/zkradel/inco...x-dubstep-trap

Sounds cool man.

Originally Posted by rappunk23 View Post

Also, nine spots left.

Edit: As we approach the the last of our spots left in Essence, there's going to be a heavier focus on recruiting staff.

Ok sweet, can't believe how close we are to the cap limit.
Originally Posted by rappunk23 View Post

Also, nine spots left.

Cool ^.^ any specific areas of the staff that are in need of recruitment? or just general staff members?
|Essence staff manager|
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Twilight|Fluttershy|Godlygirl|Applejackk|
Originally Posted by ConCon19 View Post
Ok sweet, can't believe how close we are to the cap limit.

Yeah, we're pretty close.

Originally Posted by Okami View Post
Cool ^.^ any specific areas of the staff that are in need of recruitment? or just general staff members?

Yes, but I'll go over that with you in the next day or two.
I have a lot of schoolwork to get done, and then I have to write up those staff descriptions.
After that, I can let you know what we're looking for.
zuɐɹpʞɹɐp ʇɔǝdxǝ | [ριïαâôz] | [εssεηcε]
Rappunk, I am having trouble recruiting because everybody I try to recruit say they want to join Essence but I can't do that because they are below blackbelt so I tell them they must apply for Essence-Minor to graduate into Essence and I tell them they must read everything and then they just change their minds. I have tried recruiting over blackbelts too and I give then the link to the application forum for Essence and I tell them to put detail into their application but then they don't apply. What am I doing wrong?
blue
pink
Try convincing them it's a worthwhile effort to join the clan.
Say they'll get free beer.
(they won't though)

Or you could just be asking the wrong people, most of the time, people looking for clans that are <3rd dan are just looking for that quick fix, and aren't really going to be dedicated players. So the ones you do happen to convince will actually be worthwhile members
Last edited by Sulfur; Dec 8, 2013 at 01:52 PM.
I'm toxic go away.
123urdead is right. Recruiting isn't an easy thing to do, but the people that you do get through to, will be worthwhile members.
Thanks for the support and welcome urdead :]. If anybody here makes music feel free to send me the files and I will put it in my next mix. Right now i'm working on Glitch Hop and Dubstep Mix.
blue
pink