Toribash
Originally Posted by 50cent20 View Post
no im applying to the org but cnc on my replays too

this isn't a free cnc center we give cnc when people apply so next they apply they have a better chance of getting in.

edit: wait read that wrong though you said you AREN'T applying

otherwise i will judge you later kinda busy and wanted to check out the forum
Last edited by Internet; Mar 29, 2014 at 07:21 PM.
im not here for cnc im here to apply but what i meant was id be happy if people gave me some cnc so i know my skill level
Originally Posted by 50cent20 View Post
hellow
im a sparrer named 50cent20
ive sparred for around 2+ years and joined over 5+ years ago
im not the "Best"
im a better sparrer than parkourist or tricker but here are some recent tricking replays
and sadly im a bad parkourist so the replay is "Great"
cnc is appreciated anything i can improve etc

Originally Posted by bishopONE
SIZE 7 BOLD FONT TELLING YOU TO ONLY POST THREE FUCKING REPLAYS I MEAN FUCK.

as to everyone else, it's a no
feel free to PM me if you have further questions/feel as if you were wrongfully judged
Im feces
Attached Files
Blasphemy.rpl (463.1 KB, 28 views)
Uke tries to kill me.rpl (684.6 KB, 23 views)
Family Jewels.rpl (236.5 KB, 17 views)
Last edited by poop; Apr 2, 2014 at 08:51 AM.
Oldschooler | Evolution
Spars
Poop are you serious? Rule was posted like 4 posts above you what are you doing?

also to Tminster and Max, I'll review your apps by late tomorrow if no one gets to them by then
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Originally Posted by TMinster View Post
I'll try nao.
3rd one is opener challenge I edit at frame 475

I dm uke the whole time- Flow was nice and so was the dms. Movement could have been better though. I mean you weren't stiff but your movement was pretty bad you looked pretty unnatural the whole time.
Lost woods- The opener was really nice, the kick lost some of the flow though. Wish you would have got more dms on the second kick. But really nice replay until you tried to transition to the pose
technical wonder child-Opener was meh, and the transition could have been better and the rest pretty much was just extra. Overall I think that you should try to work on your movements. Get those downpacked and just even out, and you will be fine
Originally Posted by Maxtix View Post
I guess this is a app, there is no real proper app

movement was ok, Just wish there were more action. there were alot of boring parts as well.
Step one- I think you should try and follow through with your hits, and not just tap. this was kinda bad, nice dms though.
tested- I wish you wouldn't have gone through this so common, The dms were nice but the way you went through with the whole thing was kinda bad :c.

Originally Posted by poop View Post
Im feces

more replays mang
Have a great day, thanks for looking at this post I guess.
cnc is an endangered resource