yes
9 Votes / 64.29%
no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Ok Drago, you have definitely tried my patience. I'm not acting like a "Big shot" as you say. I'm telling you, that I will talk to both Grayve and Pawt on the phone about your recent transgressions. You think I'm fucking around, but I am not. I advise you shut it, now. They will not like to hear what your doing.
Not giving a fuck about hurricanes is pretty badass - Fee

#ItemRights!
Originally Posted by iMOD3RN15 View Post
A Single Day in your Whole Life..........................................and your already acting like this...

and?
if u had a crap day u dont go round giving people hugs ect ect...no one does...

Originally Posted by kngsparten View Post
Ok Drago, you have definitely tried my patience. I'm not acting like a "Big shot" as you say. I'm telling you, that I will talk to both Grayve and Pawt on the phone about your recent transgressions. You think I'm fucking around, but I am not. I advise you shut it, now. They will not like to hear what your doing.

dude im sorry ok? besides its not entirely my fault.... and yes i may have exadurated on the ''big shot'' thing and im sorry ok...
hanz0:Very well done. These annoy me much less than the default smilies we've got right now.
Drago, stop it, or I will make sure you get demoted. You too Imod. I might not be a mod around here, but I'm damn good friends with the leaders. Try me. This is all.... childish.

Hey, boatswain has a say too. Drago is defending himself. Do you even know what offensive things iMod told him!?
They both are fucking around and making everyone hella pissed. I saw everything. Yes, I will be talking about both of them later.

#ItemRights!
Originally Posted by Reekondub View Post
Hey, boatswain has a say too. Drago is defending himself. Do you even know what offensive things iMod told him!?

Thanks reek
and kng

yes
i was fkin around...
everyone does...
its called being pissed off at somone...
and the only reson people are gettting pissed is cause there interfiearing

fine..

imod what u say we jsut stop thisright here?
hanz0:Very well done. These annoy me much less than the default smilies we've got right now.
Hey remember who got mega pissed about iMod about last month?
Yeah, me.
iMod is not liked by anyone here.
No offense man, but you're truly an asshole and surely a dick.
None of us want you to stay here.
Tint is sex.
And Drago, what make's you think I'm trying to act like a big shot? Fuck you mean big shot. I told you guys to stop the fighting, it is senseless.

IMHO, Imod is fine.

#ItemRights!
And Drago, what make's you think I'm trying to act like a big shot? Fuck you mean big shot. I told you guys to stop the fighting, it is senseless.

IMHO, Imod is fine.

dude i didnt know what i was saying...
i was so pissed off at imod i took it out on you

and im truely sorry.
and a min ago u said he was part of the problem wtf... you cant dump this all on me if u go read the thread again u will see HE started this..not me.