yes
9 Votes / 64.29%
no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

ok man...i don't care your the epidemy of a spineless bitch...your sitting here complaining about whats going on in the clan this simple meaninless clan when there's much worse happening in life and in the world...but you wont do shit on here to better yourself or to better this clan, the fact that you don't care aenough about anyone else in here to actually step up and say "look i understand there are emotions going on in this clan, but i plan to STAY here and get through it", instead of leaving everyone and leaving the burden of this petty bullshit on everyone else's shoulders shows that you sir are an asshole and don't deserve to be in Piratez let alone a co-leader.
Show Some Backbone.

Don't criticize drago's problem and shut the fuck up. I don't give a motherfuck but you don't insult the respected members of the Piratez like that.
Originally Posted by iMOD3RN15 View Post
ok man...i don't care your the epidemy of a spineless bitch...your sitting here complaining about whats going on in the clan this simple meaninless clan when there's much worse happening in life and in the world...but you wont do shit on here to better yourself or to better this clan, the fact that you don't care aenough about anyone else in here to actually step up and say "look i understand there are emotions going on in this clan, but i plan to STAY here and get through it", instead of leaving everyone and leaving the burden of this petty bullshit on everyone else's shoulders shows that you sir are an asshole and don't deserve to be in Piratez let alone a co-leader.

Show Some Backbone.

and Praeter your correct i wouldnt talk to my members like that if i were the leader i would kick your pathetic ass out of here as soon as you put a toe out of place.

are you an idiot?
i never said once that i was leaving i said i was going to be INACTIVE fora week...
hanz0:Very well done. These annoy me much less than the default smilies we've got right now.
Take it out of here...
If anyone else wants to argue take it onto irc or on msn or AIM chat because all we are doign is bringing our forums down with negativity and other people are going to be the sneaks that they are and see this and spread it around i suggest we all just forget about it on the forums and adress it on IRC or on MSN or AIM chat. I say we delete the two threads about it and move on frmo there...
I N C R E D I B L E H !
STOP FIGHTING OR I WILL HAVE MRTEAPAWT BUTTFUCK YOU ALL. I HAVE HIS NUMBER READY TO DIAL NOW.
Not giving a fuck about hurricanes is pretty badass - Fee

#ItemRights!
well u finaly made a good statement..well done... (sarcastic voice)
hanz0:Very well done. These annoy me much less than the default smilies we've got right now.
Originally Posted by Praeter View Post
lol i just remembered that i met u like a year ago LOL
when i was a poor noob who made a football tourney and you gave me 2k for the prize

! hehe.

Yep, 10$ BJ. So, anyone