Toribash
It's not required. If you're not good at them, don't post them.
Realism is good enough, but just realize not everyone can judge you if you post them.
Some of us just don't understand realism, so it lowers your chances of getting in.
a lot of twitch issues imo, and that's like the only thing from holding me back from giving a yes. I'm not saying no yet but like yeah. can post more thorough cnc or whatever tomorrow, gotta sleep fast 2nite :^]

nevermind, then.
Last edited by Nearly; Mar 26, 2014 at 09:58 PM.
wow that
sucked
Like Hacks said there is no requirement that you have to excel in all fields of replay-making.
There is absolutely no problem that your gameplay is realism-based and most particularly based in tricking.

I did just notice that we're kind of lacking in realism recruiters though, got to address that later.
For now I can judge your app since it's my field as well.

Going straight to the point, it's a big yes.
You know exactly what you're doing, and you're doing it well.
Raizes set-ups are immensely difficult and crowd awakeners show that you know tricking well enough to cover for the lack of variety that tricking beginners or intermediate players demonstrate.
Plus this isn't just some abbreviated tricking, jumping in what way is possible to get the spinny stuff in the air that has names. You have clear transitional grasp, valuing set-ups and landings alike.

The freerunning replay gave a bit of variety to the app, displaying great vaulting knowledge, and taste into where to integrate tricks and where to decide to keep the speed and flow of the run.

I won't elongate the points where you need to improve since I noticed you already asked for that on NutHug's thread.

But overall it's an obvious yes, there are very very few realism players with this level in tricking in the community.
We're still kids in buses longing to be free.
Originally Posted by Flash View Post
Thanks Oblivion <3 much much appreciated. I hope to see you in-game some time.

wow what your putting out is completely amazing, I loved everything
Have a great day, thanks for looking at this post I guess.
cnc is an endangered resource
Ew I'm so horrible at replaymaking.

Here's new replays.
Attached Files
Rolandman - [D] - Lethal.rpl (93.7 KB, 7 views)
<[T]Oblivion>plz sign my shirt.
<[T]Oblivion> roland im ur biggest fan
hellow
im a sparrer named 50cent20
ive sparred for around 2+ years and joined over 5+ years ago
im not the "Best"
im a better sparrer than parkourist or tricker but here are some recent tricking replays
and sadly im a bad parkourist so the replay is "Great"
cnc is appreciated anything i can improve etc
Attached Files
back.rpl (79.3 KB, 7 views)
front roll.rpl (55.2 KB, 7 views)
double back.rpl (60.3 KB, 9 views)
parkour try again.rpl (166.8 KB, 7 views)
Parkour with VanyaK.rpl (519.4 KB, 8 views)
Originally Posted by 50cent20 View Post
hellow
im a sparrer named 50cent20
ive sparred for around 2+ years and joined over 5+ years ago
im not the "Best"
im a better sparrer than parkourist or tricker but here are some recent tricking replays
and sadly im a bad parkourist so the replay is "Great"
cnc is appreciated anything i can improve etc

So you're here looking for CnC rather than applying for the org?
<[T]Oblivion>plz sign my shirt.
<[T]Oblivion> roland im ur biggest fan