Toribash
View Poll Results: What should be done to #nitro ?
Drop it.
5 Votes / 55.56%
Let it be.
3 Votes / 33.33%
What is IRC ?
1 Votes / 11.11%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

DJMC if you notice everything in parentheses and plus I kept editing my application.
-----
Look all I want is a yes, no, or we'll think about it okay. I'm not trying to sound mean but, I have applied twice. I truly am sorry if this message came off as mean but, I'm a little annoyed with everything going on in my life right now.
Last edited by GamingPro928; Aug 26, 2015 at 11:59 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by GamingPro928 View Post
My name is GamingPro928 I am a 2nd Dan Black.

I am very good in Mushu, Boxshu, and Aikido. If you want you can fight me I may lose but just know I tried and had fun. I am 16 my IRL name is Nathan (if you call me Nate I will find you and hurt you). I personally know one of your former members DJCHICKENKID2 who is now in [WAPOW]. I used to be in Smile, TKT, and JackAzz but, I left TKT because it was a dead clan. I left Smile because they were being really mean to me. Mainly because, I love this clan it is my favorite clan EVER. I started playing Toribash on September 24 ,2014. I took a year long break because I got fustraited. My favorite mods are Boxshu and Mushu. I use original moves some might say I click randomly (sometimes I do). I am very active on this game I have almost 610 hours in. I mainly play Mushu and somtimes Boxshu. I personally think I'm really good at both mods. I'm a little bit crappy with my come backs but I'm working on it. I play judo and aikido as well but not much. Also I will be online from 3:40PM to 9:30PM I will be on either mushu or boxshu. I will strive to do better when or if I get in to this clan. I will also follow all rules, regulations, and or commands given to me by a higher ranked member. If you do deny this application oh well I guess my application wasn't good enough to get me in. Anyways I really want to be in this clan. But, I probably think you're tired of reading so I'm done. BYEEEEEEEEE (I did not know I couldn't apply with my alternate account so here is my new application.) (Thank you NiteNite for informing me about that.) THIS IS MY SECOND APPLICATION WITH MORE INFO PLEASE READ IT!!!

no
"Valt, no offence but i'm better than all of nitro apart from maybe azzeff who's around the same..." -Verzox 2015
Okay your loss.

This pissed me off. If we say no sorry but that means no. Its never our loss in fact the only thing we lost was a few hours of our time being wasted by you. So please find another clan and dont post in this thread again. Sorry but you could have re worded that.
[Nitro]| [TFF]|[TMO]"Jet beams don't melt steel fuel"~Bercat.
"01000001 01100010 01110010 01100001 01111000 01100001 01110011 "
SERIOUSLY REWORDED YOU CAN ASK DAY I WAS EDITING AND EDITING UNTIL 9:30 SO ITS NOT MY LOSS ITS YOURS I WOULD HAVE BEEN A GOOD ADDITION TO NITRO AND IMA POST ON THIS THREAD WHENEVER I WANT
Originally Posted by XxGamerzz View Post
This pissed me off. If we say no sorry but that means no. Its never our loss in fact the only thing we lost was a few hours of our time being wasted by you. So please find another clan and dont post in this thread again. Sorry but you could have re worded that.

He already asked so please respect his words; You were denied so take it and leave it
Originally Posted by GamingPro928
Okay your loss.

Hello, my name is Moxthis, or Chistian. I would like to apply to become a powerful member of Nitro. I have met the leader of Nitro and fought him about 12 times, I won 4 out of all those fights and I think thats my most valued fight throughout tori bash. Im currently an Orange belt and I have a 40-49 ish win percentage. I would love to join and train and become almost as kickass Dark, I heard he tore a tori ass open and proceed to shove tori's head up it, and become a powerful member and hold the right to say I'm apart of a great thing, Nirto.

This is my application.
Hope I can get in, other than that, good day,
Moxthis
not meaty enuf try again in two weeks
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
SERIOUSLY REWORDED YOU CAN ASK DAY I WAS EDITING AND EDITING UNTIL 9:30 SO ITS NOT MY LOSS ITS YOURS I WOULD HAVE BEEN A GOOD ADDITION TO NITRO AND IMA POST ON THIS THREAD WHENEVER I WANT

Flaming just reinforces our decision. Begone peasant.
Stay Fluffy My Friends | I do loans and shit
Founder of [ROT] | Destroyer of Anus