View Poll Results: All in?
YES
4 Votes / 50.00%
no
4 Votes / 50.00%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Well good luck pirate.

And I will be inactive as well D: I may be on forums like once a day, I did become real sick real quick so I'm at the hospital right now D: I got no idea how long I will stay here, but not too long I hope
Last edited by swedishpower; Nov 14, 2011 at 11:50 AM.
Siku can't touch this!
since you made an awesome app, i'll reconsider you. i'll have to find you ingame to see your skills.
<8OJ4N>Dark hax-a-lot
<8OJ4N>sounds like a knight

This is falling apart...

I must report my future absence as I'll have to cut down my gaming and forum activity from today on, as of today i have decided to not spend more than 3h a week withing this game and community. The reasons are mainly the extra courses i am attending such as extensive programming, the online AI course and my job/hobby mixing music and writing just consumes every minute I possibly could spare for this community.

-S49
Now doing recoloring for people not in the clan as-well, PM for more info!
PROUD OWNER OF THORN'S GOOD ENOUGH WRITER AWARD!
Now you know why I set sails...
Its just not possible with too many obligations. You just have to wait for period of time with more free time.
Originally Posted by 8OJ4N View Post
Now you know why I set sails...
Its just not possible with too many obligations. You just have to wait for period of time with more free time.

There has been no reason to claim you to do wrong, just that i believe you should still wear our tag. But so be it, time is a fl0w of life, and life is never stable. As of now, I believe that we cannot fight the fl0w both of the new era of TB players as well as the new paths we find ourselves walking in real life.

Ps: We failed that event of yours... xD
Now doing recoloring for people not in the clan as-well, PM for more info!
PROUD OWNER OF THORN'S GOOD ENOUGH WRITER AWARD!
Have fin irl smog ;p
Also.. Music ? ... You never told.. Feel like sharing some tracks? ;p
tell me about aikido
~referencing Dark Souls in suicidal threads since 13/01/15
Originally Posted by thedarkblood View Post
awwww, what kind of sickness? D:

I have high fever, vomiting sensation, big headache so big that you want to scream cuz of it. I got no idea why.....

Originally Posted by 8OJ4N View Post
Hospitals with Internet?
How they cure you? Are they using MMO or FPS online games?

Get better.

Nah but the doctor is letting me take my computer with me and he will fix the internet for me
Siku can't touch this!