Ranking
So much new applications.

Nice to see you here toriito, be patient to see if you fit with the clan ;)

My Youtube channel : Mocucha Toribash

Originally Posted by DimeBag77 View Post
I dont believe I get a vote yet but Stonda2b is super a super nice guy, one of my best friends on Toribash. He has good single player replay making skills and hes fairly good at mushu. So IDK I would vote yes if I can vote.

Thank you <3
Originally Posted by Stonda2b View Post
I know don't worry

stonda2b, young but nice guy. Let see if you fit with the clan.

eVo est une famille, si tu t’intègres c'est un oui d'office, mais je peux rien faire à ta place ;)
-----
Originally Posted by niriss View Post
Name: Jonathan Souza
Belt: 2nd Dan
Latest clans: Armageddon

About me: I like to spend time training in Toribash or doing stickfigure animations.

Why do you want to enter the eVo?: Because I have many friends here, and wish I could help the Clan in any kinds of situations.

Forum activity: 8
In-game activity: 8

Thanks for reading my app.

Could you post your stickfigure animations there ?
Last edited by Mocucha; Aug 19, 2014 at 06:05 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

My Youtube channel : Mocucha Toribash

Originally Posted by Mocucha View Post
stonda2b, young but nice guy. Let see if you fit with the clan.

evo est une famille, si tu t’intègres c'est un oui d'office, mais je peux rien faire à ta place ;)
-----

Could you post your stickfigure animations there ?

Je recherche justement une famille,j'aime pas les clans qui sont la pour les ranks etc...
Name: Nickyle
Belt:9th dan black belt
Ingame inactivity: 9.5/10
Forum acvtivity:6/10
GMT:+1
Favourite Mods: xspar, parkour and other things to do with realism
What can you do to Benifit Evolution: well I am pretty interested in realism, I can give you some decsent sparrer and I feel like I could help this clan with it.
A Bit about your self: in real life I do tricking and kenpo. I am really competetive when it comes to things such as tricking tournaments and martial arts tournaments but I also love to have fun and play and I'm looking for a clan, that will will help me grow mentally and I feel like Evolution will help me do the job.
Replays:
Attached Files
tricking the team 5.rpl (238.5 KB, 6 views)
tricking the team 4.rpl (193.3 KB, 6 views)
parkour the team.rpl (1.13 MB, 6 views)
I hate all games
Name: Daveowns
Belt:9th Dan Black Belt
Current TC Amount:500
Past Clans:Silenced,xP
Clan References:none
Modes your good at:aikido and aikido bigdojo
Other Skills :Art/Learning
GMT:+1
Player Card:

About Myself:My names Dave im 18 years old i live in the uk and studded graphic design for 2 years and Business studies for 1 year,I also use to play basketball for my college team .
Why you want to join [eVo]: Iv found it one of the best clans since i started to play this game back in 2010 and i know alot of people in this clan aka MinerIE,poop,tripstone it would be great to be apart of such a great clan
What do you think you can bring to eVo to better it?:I am willing to put 100% time and effort into any clan wars or events Evo take parts in to make sure the clan makes progress.
PC MASTER RACE
Name: forest kettleton

in game name:wabuzz

Belt: 2knd Dan Black Belt

gmt:12+

Past Clans: ascend,warhead
activity:10/10

The mods im good at:I am good at akido,rk mma and boxshu

my hobbies:i am currently practicing for muay thai ring fights i play the drums often and i am the worst kind of lol player...stuck in bronze

why i want to join evo?:I want to join evo because its members are fun exiting people with lots of ingame skill they would prove a good challenge for me and can teach me alot about toribash at the same time.
I will become one of the greats,just like buakaw,saenchai and even sparky