Toribash
Originally Posted by Pliskien View Post
easiest solution to all your concerns :3
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...65#post6973265

I dont see how that has anything to do with what we said above, but i commented on your thread anyhow.
ya.. well havnt read all of it tbh =P just wanted to promote random stuff .... and i realy liked to see tb more arcadelike , it still could keep its competitiveness ...and yea it would be a new game ...i was pissed with the pointssystem lately, but i took a closer look today yea its almostfine, more force = more points, but that wouldnt keep me from doing 80-100 k damage by just contracting adn extending wrists arround ukes head... seems odd. oh and whats wrong wit a healthbar ? noobs wont lose energy if you dont atack, the difference from belt to belt doesnt need to be that large that it would seem impossible to beat. and yea if i mentioned stages , that would go with a new game as well . well as i see it , there is low tf mods and high tf mods with or without grab this could be implemented in difficulty settings(the harder= more turnframes).... btw if grab was of a physicaly nature instead of glueing would be cool too.
Last edited by Pliskien; Dec 23, 2013 at 06:29 PM.
Guys what do you think about that we throw some event?

Not right now cause of upcoming holidays, but afterward.

I've cooked something up but I don't want to speak about it open in public.
Maybe group Skype or give me pass on my PM for flow secret board and Ill spill the beans there.
It is a tournament of skill, strength and treachery. Where true fighters and heroes will arise and fall before they all meet the gods of Wushu... ;]
<<<< helpinh hand if needed allways ...well if i am arround ingame. just pick me up ^^

another thing, i would be glad if u could help me checking out a mod i made , ima open up a fl0wroom for it right now
there is the mod, i dunno about the autodownloading stuff (if works or not) http://cache1.toribash.com/cp/data/m...nifeswing2.tbm
Last edited by Pliskien; Dec 25, 2013 at 08:01 PM.
Guys, on Steam there is Left 4 dead II for free!
Just download and its yours, nothing to pay, a gift from Valve!

Only problem, Steam is down right now, must be due to excessive download! lol