Toribash
View Poll Results: What mod(s) should we use for the tournament?
aikidobigdojo, greykido & rb_greykido
0 Votes / 0%
rouxkido
1 Votes / 100.00%
Voters: 1. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Neko we all know you won't last a week.

That or you'll chug anti-freeze as an Alcohol substitute.

Good luck tho.
|[TA]|[MLO]|Team Pokemon|
Fear sucks eggs
RETRO ALSO LIKES MEN -bands
About Gal, I love Gal. Has my vote for yes.

Zhuyan, Eh. Neutral. Could go either way.
|[TA]|[MLO]|Team Pokemon|
Fear sucks eggs
RETRO ALSO LIKES MEN -bands
I can post some nice alternatives if you want.
Fever tree (specializes in tonic but has nice ginger stuff)
Q (never got a hold of it but seems legit)
Ame (go for the white stuff the red stuff just tastes like perfume)
Cane cola (not as high standard as the other ones, but really good taste and easier to find)
Fentimans/fritz/ (pretty meh but better than the usual junk)

I usually bring tea to parties with great results. Kinda annoying to bring my gaiwan everywhere and you have to really know your shit to make good tea, but at least you can call everyone around you a fucking pleb for being degenerate apes who can't resist the simplest of pleasures.
Also a great conversation starter. Comes with compulsory autism.

/"still too ashamed to post in this board" Lazors
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
This'll be interesting. First reading, I thought you said your bet you wouldn't be sober during September. Then I read again and saw that my reading skills are lacking and I should go back to 5th grade.

I wish you luck.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Personally, I'm a friend of Zhu. I won't vote, but I will see I can find him in-game and then provide replays. He has potential, but I haven't taken him seriously yet.
I deleted my sig cuz clan bai nao
Good luck on giving your liver a break, cat. I didn't touch alcohol in 16 years, you can do it for a month.

#HEALTHYGENERATION
That was really bad sorry.
Someone tell me why this guy is highly respected by some people ???
Originally Posted by NiteNite View Post
Personally, I'm a friend of Zhu. I won't vote, but I will see I can find him in-game and then provide replays. He has potential, but I haven't taken him seriously yet.

You people have been told time and time again; bias doesn't mean shit. If you want to vote yes because he's your friend, vote yes. If you're voting yes just because he's your friend, but in reality he's super bad at aikido, the chances are he won't be accepted anyways.
I'm just gamin' man
Originally Posted by meow View Post
It's now always about the winning, for me it's about how they win.

This.
Originally Posted by Jaxon View Post
You people have been told time and time again; bias doesn't mean shit. If you want to vote yes because he's your friend, vote yes. If you're voting yes just because he's your friend, but in reality he's super bad at aikido, the chances are he won't be accepted anyways.

THIS.

Ok, zhuyuan's replays didn't impress me at all. It's a no.
That was really bad sorry.
Someone tell me why this guy is highly respected by some people ???
only one that had any type of structure was the one against Raiken....
After play zhuYuan many times. he beat me 8/11 times, but even so, he still did not have much structure or aim...
in light of that, i will be changing my vote to a yes