Toribash
My Obey Application

Hello, my name is FleshMon and my real name is Cameron, im 18 years old and i live in South Africa(GMT +2).
I do a lot of things apart from toribash like sports and cultural activities, i play tennis and golf and a few games of online chess when i'm bored.
I'm still in school, final year (its killing me) but its a new experience for me.
I'm also working on 3D models for games, animation and such. I was inspired by poxpox's animation. Here is something i made and i thought i should add it in my app

My car

I've also decided to try toribash item forging and ive made this so far

Hat

I also did a bit of video editing but that was complete rubbish :/ so i gave it up.
I am also a moderator for the vibe gaming Website

So now abit about toribash.
I'm a mod maker and i frequently help matarika with her Wou series mods.
I love the realism aspect of the game and so parkour,sparring and tricking have become a great impact on my toribash "life".
I'm really competitive and i like a good challenge.
Now onto my gameplay, i am fairly good at ABD,Aikido and greykido (it is always a challenge for me and i set new goals as i go) I'm really good at countering and gaining momentum, those would be some strengths of mine.
I'm a very good Judofrac player, once ranked 1
I also play a bit of rkmma or lenshu, those 2 mods are cool because its all just free and bouncing around is what i do.

I want to join Obey because there is a lot of hope and encouragement in here, the members are super cool and friendly, I might learn more from the members in here, especially Hattersin always putting up a good fight.

A little more info: i got skype,discord and Teamspeak

Thank you for reading my application.

Replays:
I have added some tricking replays, parkour and multiplayer aikido replays.
Attached Files
ds.rpl (35.6 KB, 3 views)
dsa.rpl (65.6 KB, 3 views)
F - Tricking.rpl (180.2 KB, 3 views)
F- break that thang.rpl (178.8 KB, 3 views)
F- day traveler.rpl (333.3 KB, 3 views)
F- jump'nroll.rpl (388.2 KB, 2 views)
F- Just running.rpl (438.5 KB, 2 views)
F- New rising.rpl (188.1 KB, 2 views)
Last edited by Quack; Jul 7, 2016 at 04:37 PM.
Quplays
Quack's Club
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pm me for help or if you have any questions.
Originally Posted by RawrBomb View Post
Hello everyone. Pleased to meet you. My name is Cooper. In game is RawrBomb. I'm a 15 year old dude who plays toribash. pretty simple. My GMT is -4, which means I live in the eastern U.S. Go America.

The game modes that I'm most familiar with are the standard, aikido, ABD and boxshu. I play mushu, judo, and greykido as well but not as often. My win ratio and rank are all pretty good, and I play tourneys regularly. Besides playing matches though, I love just hosting servers and hanging out with people and having fun. I sometimes play singleplayer just to see what I can do, but most of the time it doesn't work out. I am still trying to find good settings for singleplayer replays, so if anybody has suggestions that would be amazing! I have to be honest, I am a lot more active ingame than on the forums. But whenever I'm playing I have the forums up too so I can easily reply to messages and posts if I need to. In terms of other strengths, I can usually sort out problems really well. I try not to get into arguments and things like that, it just doesn't make sense to me to get angry over anything. I also will always support my clan and clanmates and help whenever I can! I was in a few clans a while back, like Its A Clan and ParadoX, which both became inactive eventually.

So stuff about me. I'm just a normal person like all of you. I'm in highschool and doing shitloads of work, which sucks. I am pretty school smart, I usually get straight A's unless things are rough. I started playing toribash back in 2012, when I was a wee lad. Obviously sucked at the game for a long time. I took a break recently but just got back into the game about a month ago. I've really improved since then, and I'm really happy that I came back and played toribash again. As for personality, I'm always a feel good person. I always try to be on the bright side of things, and I make "amazing" jokes. Trust me. Although I'm very positive, I'm also a very mature person. People at my school always say that I don't act my age, and I act older. Some people don't even believe I'm 15, they think I'm 17 or 18. I usually hang out with older people too so that probably why. I know when to stop making a joke if it offends people. Sometimes people in toribash just really get on my nerves no matter what (you know the kind of people I'm talking about), so sometimes I just tell them how stupid they are. Besides that, I'm usually a bright, cheerful guy.

I've always wanted to join a great, supportive clan. Obey I know would be one of the most supportive and helpful clans out there. You people are amazing. And not to mention talented. I've seen you guys/girls (racism=ban) play, and you all are phenomenal players. It would be an honor to join you all and learn from you. I always try to get better day by day, and a clan like this could help me improve greatly.

I have discord and skype, so if you need that stuff just ask.

Here are a bunch of replays I've made recently. Some multiplayer, some single player. I look forward to hearing your thoughts! Thanks in advance.

- RawrBomb

Really big app, well done, but sadly we've voted and you're denied
Originally Posted by Risk View Post
Under discussion.

You're denied too
Originally Posted by FleshMon View Post
My Obey Application

Hello, my name is FleshMon and my real name is Cameron, im 18 years old and i live in South Africa(GMT +2).
I do a lot of things apart from toribash like sports and cultural activities, i play tennis and golf and a few games of online chess when i'm bored.
I'm still in school, final year (its killing me) but its a new experience for me.
I'm also working on 3D models for games, animation and such. I was inspired by poxpox's animation. He is something i made and i thought i should add it in my app

My car

I've also decided to try toribash item forging and ive made this so far

Hat

I also did a bit of video editing but that was complete rubbish :/ so i gave it up.
I am also a moderator for the vibe gaming aa

So now abit about toribash.
I'm a mod maker and i frequently help matarika with her Wou series mods.
I love the realism aspect of the game and so parkour,sparring and tricking have become a great impact on my toribash "life".
I'm really competitive and i like a good challenge.
Now onto my gameplay, i am fairly good at ABD,Aikido and greykido (it is always a challenge for me and i set new goals as i go) I really good at countering and momentum, those would be some strengths of mine.
I'm a very good Judofrac player, once ranked 1
I also play a bit of rkmma or lenshu, those 2 mods are cool because its all just free and bouncing around is what i do.

I want to join Obey because there is a lot of hope and encouragement in here, the members are super cool and friendly, I might learn more from the members in here, especially Hattersin always putting up a good fight.

A little more info: i got skype,discord and Teamspeak

Thank you for reading my application.

Replays:
I have added some tricking replays, parkour and multiplayer aikido replays.

big app, noice
Under discussion
Find us ingame for some testing too
PM me with any and all questions
Hey my name is Matt im 13 years old im pretty mature for my age but thats for you guys to decide my gmt is this i got it form google so The Eastern part of Tennessee is in the Eastern Time Zone of the United States. Eastern Standard Time ( EST ) is 5 hours behind Greenwich Mean Time (GMT-5). The Western part of Tennessee is in the Central Time Zone of the United States. Central Standard Time ( CST ) is 6 hours behind Greenwich Mean Time (GMT-6).means my strenghts okay at aikido big dojo and aikido mushu most mods exept judo im trash at it. Im pretty active i jsut moved into a new house in Tennessee so i might be super active im a pretty good person to be around if you need me to send some tc and i have it ill be more than happy to because i feel everyone here starts off im also a white belt that never gave up so im now a black belt ive had multiple diffrent accounts since 2012 i was like eight and barely understood it but whilst doing this i just beat a master belt for a 500 tc tourney with Zack and imaSlayaa my name on toribash is baebaebae i got that name because me and y friend made a remix of the song where it goes "gang gang gang gang" but instead it was "bae bae bae bae" so thats how i got my name if there are any questions regarding my app please let me know
Look this player:

well, my name is Ytalo'm 16 and my GMT is -3
I live in Brazil. I live with my family and I'm playing the game almost a year this drug, I'm good at creating replays, xspar, parkour, I create some arts.
maintain constant activity in the game and even more constant in the forum. Am calm patient and am not to judge opinions or trying to destroy the other, but simply expose the mine, in a way to contribute to the cultural development of both parties, when I started to use the forum had not read the rules, the which caused me some violations uselles post, (the typical player who does not read the rules [yes, the one who wants to go the hard way yourself, and fuck the scolding]) but I learned from the mistakes, and here I am.

I'm not a guy with such a youthful spirit, but I'm not a spiteful teenager, I recognize my actions and know who needs help and help even those who do not.

I applied 4 followed in wapow (just rejected me in 4 followed them for a reason I do not know they received me very well) I tried the in-game members talked to everyone and they even gave me the ball, not that I think they have to be forced, but hey, no cost to take a minimum of some attention?

I've been through some clans as [undead] (Brazil) [evil] (Spartans). I did not notice me in them because the activity has been fallen over time, not that this is a problem for me because I insist, persist until the members touch and thus touch the clan forward.

My experience in the game is still little, but I hope to improve my English is not so good, as you can see, one of the biggest reasons for wanting to go to Obey is to improve my English and knowledge of new members (for I know almost none of Obey) but you look cool.

Evaluate me, and that your decision is for thyself ^^
hugs.

*Smile*

Hello my name is Nate irl and in game its Spixe. I get my in game name from my real life nickname spike idk why people call me spike but they do. I am 13 years old and my birth day is may 12. As far as my GMT I live in/near Atlanta in Georgia so it is -4 UTC. My belt is a Blue belt although I have had a brown belt and a custom belt in the past but I put super complicated pins as my password's and forget to write them down because I'm to lazy and I procrastinate too much xD. My best game modes are almost any aikido based mod xspar, and Mushu on some occasions. The only mod I play competetively is aikido and abd. My hobies are gaming (obviously), art, Aikido (irl), and eating . S ome other little facts about me is I'm very active on toribash, i'm a black belt in aikido in real life, and on my spare time I like to do art including painting, drawing, and a little bit of editing. My replays aren't the best because I am just now getting in to tricking and what not and thats one reason I want to join Obey to gain feedback get better and interact with fellow members so without ferther a do here are my replays they need tweaking but are decent for a beginner at tricking.
Attached Files
SlopCorckAttempt.rpl (209.5 KB, 6 views)
BackToSideflipToTwist.rpl (129.8 KB, 3 views)