yes
9 Votes / 64.29%
no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

You got more experience at being a leader of a clan, but what makes you think he will eventually leave?
Well, I also think that he will leave actually. XD
Originally Posted by dragoblade View Post
guys ive had it..im gona take a break from piratez for a while
this whole story with kng and marked one and grayvexp leaving is just too much for me..

ill start posting again ina week or 2 here but until then im not inactive im leaving...hopefully ull let me back in the clan laterz but until then...

bye
and im soryr if i sound likea kid but i can give a crap anymore....toribash is crumbling and piratez are breaking apart......

You're 12. You are a kid. Aye, learn to deal with these feelings. Staying will only help you for dealing with the next crisis like this.
Hard to keep everyone happy and merry all the time. Eventually someone says something that strikes u in the heart, you feel that maybe you are getting lost, not doing enough and - bye bye. I'm sorry that GrayvXP is leaving the ship, I really am. Little angry also (I hoped he would be our longest captain on duty), but who am I to go against his decisions? I just don't like the talk: ''Oh, Piratez are doomed, we are braking apart, we can't stand it anymore, etc, etc...'' Let me tell u something about PIRATEZ - we are survivors! We saw many good ppl leave, changed from one thing to another, and every man that has left Piratez left a small part of his soul that keeps Piratez together even when they move on. This ship is on steady course.
So you want a Promotion: Yes.
Current Rank: Deck Swabber.
Rank You Want To Achieve: Deckhand
Why You Feel You Deserve Said Rank: I've been here for quite a while.
What Have You Done For The Clan: I help all members who ask, I give free textures to you, I'm loyal to the clan and I try helping whenever there is a chance to.
How Long Have You Been In The Clan: I've been 'bout 3 months this time but I was a member here before for I think longer.
Tint is sex.