Toribash
View Poll Results: Which of the ones below do you thing is a good clan saying?
*slap* Could've had Juice!
1 Votes / 7.69%
Simply Juice.
0 Votes / 0%
Let me show you my Juice.
0 Votes / 0%
Please drink responsibly.
8 Votes / 61.54%
V9˝ FusionŽ.
0 Votes / 0%
110% Real.
4 Votes / 30.77%
Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Here's a falsely advertised wibbles thread! Post random shit and spam, but don't get caught becuase we are't calling it spam!!!

Lol,hey! A clan vid would make me orgasm! Let's do it!
Originally Posted by mooman1994 View Post
Hey man, I know you from a couple places. i made you a head a while back when i wasn't very good, under the account "neoman". Also you know rarrar, and you know him on halo as well, I'm at his house a lot so i've seen you there too :3.

Dude, I love you. You made my realy simple head back when I was a noob :O

And I know Your pal Rarar too!

Now I remember, good to have you in the clan :P

And PIKA: I make babies.
What does YOUR name mean?
Where did your whacky Toribash names come from? Allow me to tell the story of mine.

Ok, so I realy like spices, and Cinnamon is just a tastey one. And I also like the Cinnamon Candy. So I just saw these mintz one day, and they were Cinnamon flavored. And I was just like....."Cinamintzzzzzz" "Hehe" "CINAMINTZZZZZZZZ"

And that's how babies are made.

So explain what your garbage name on TB means.
Pika means genitals in a lot of countries, that's why I picked it.

And Pikachu is awesome
it was originally Silverlit, but then it messed up and I couldn't gain anymore TC from matches. I switched to about six different accounts and during that time I went into a crowded server and two noobs kept running from each other and making a draw. I said, "Someone just die already!"

then I made this account and was overjoyed to see that it met the character limit and wasnt already taken.

tl;dr it expresses my impatience for draws.