Toribash
Alright.. we have a new clan related rule! Nobody's allowed to talk about "die, dead, dying, death, kill, murder, end, final, etc." oh and "noodles".

However.. I'm not willing to let this clan die. (Damn, broken rule)
For some reason a few ppl left. But that happened thousand times in the past.
No reason to think about dead. (Damn, broken rule)
This clan is more then just a Tag (nevertheless it's probably the most amazing tag ever).
We gona do some new shit and I need some new blood in the leadership. Watch the hallowed halls.. there will be a few announcements in the next few hours.
Just play that portal song ''Still alive'' over and over in your head
Great for driving you crazy and making you a psychopath! Go for it

Oh, and hi
Ees amazing!

Now, if you'll excuse me ive got to find someone to experiment on then try slaughter them brutally, well, I guess if that doesnt work theres always the neurotoxin
Hello everyone! I'm back from my (very) long vacation.
I feel really bad right now that people left!
I've been inactive for a very long time and I'll make it up to you guys
Definitely not Josh Lintag
Dude, you think you've been inactive, let me tell you how wrong you are XD

I was librarian twice, one time i retired because i was so inactive and didn't wanna hog a high ranking spot
The second time i asked to be demoted due to inactivity, big suprise, and then after about 3 months of inactivity left the clan for a second time
The fact that people are still nice to me around here is a miracle XD

Oh, and i should add that my last post on this forum was my resignation which i believe i posted around october last year, which as i stated before was after 3 months of inactivity, probably more
:P
Last edited by MrSneaky; Feb 16, 2016 at 05:05 PM.