Yes to apprectice system
2 Votes / 20.00%
No
6 Votes / 60.00%
Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Point are calculated like this:
IQ x length of post x number of posts / scrotums

Since my IQ is around 200 billion, it makes up for excess scrotum size and lack of posts.
Lel.
mines actually only 100 billion.
But then again i dont have so many scrotums,
<Pab10> i knew it
<Pab10> im a wizard
Ok so ive updated the bot, will be announcing major updates (1hr+ of my time)
Minor updates, well, you'll just have to see them inirc :3
<Pab10> i knew it
<Pab10> im a wizard
Originally Posted by trikbank View Post
Silly child. One of the first rules of the Multiverse Theorem is that there is no possible way to discover that there are multiple universi, or parallel universi. Light, heat, sound cannot travel through, therefore if we were successfully able to send someone through to another universe, they could not communicate back to use that they had died/lived/discovered something, and it would up to them to get back. Basically, there is no such thing as a parallel universe, and if there is, 1) we could not travel to it, and 2) there would be no way to communicate to and from this universe, and 3) it's impossible that there be a universe just like ours. it was like a 1 in 10^10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 0000000 chance that we were created.
For more information, read: this
and this
and this
and this

Also, don't try to disprove me. I study astrophysics.

Originally Posted by Sentinel View Post
Ebrithil.
I lols at your mirror theory.
Altho when i think about it, its perfectly legit.
From what ive been told in science (told but not discovered myself,so second hand information for me) Mirrors reflect light.

This means that the light waves have to be coming towards the mirror to be reflected, They can not be "radiated" or emited from the mirror by them selves.

Also when you have deformed mirrors the image doesnt refract by a small margin, it reflects and distorts largely.
Showing the light isnt refracting but reflecting.

Also two things of the exact same cant be existant in the same universe.
Bad shit will hapen (EVEN WORSE THAN ALT F4)

Originally Posted by trikbank View Post
Slau, what would most likely happen is that due to the heat intensity that the light would eventually give off, combined with the refraction of the mirror would most likely eventually cause a beam of light so strong that it would burn a part of the sphere, and thus, the light would now have a space to escape out of. This would of course only happen after a while. Kind of like the magnifying glass and the sun and ants.

Omg, OH MY GAWD
trik.
Why you acting like a stuck up prick.
"dont disprove me i study astrophysics"
You study off google.
Oh wait, iq of 1million so you discover astro physics as you go.
-----
Also trik you are wrong.
Are you saying that the light would get more intense?
e.g. energy increase
e.g. creating enegry out of nothing
e.g. LIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Obviously the light energy would disperse over time, as it loses energy (perhaps the energy is transfered into heat which is aborbed by the glass and radiated away)

So slau, nothing would happen, until some idiot opens it up to see whats happened.

Originally Posted by trikskier View Post
I go to the best school in the world retard. I think I would know. Also, it really depends on the light source. I was thinking of a lightbulb,
e.g The more power gets thrusted into the light, the more energy there is. So yes, there is an energy increase retard. Also, even if the light would not create energy, the heat would, thus either melting or reshaping the glass. However, due to the refraction of the mirrors, it would most likely come to one or more points, in a concentrated focus.

Trik your a genius.
Publish this theory?
Because according to you, you've just created energy out of nothing.

Also lols at you sayin you go to the best school in the world.
HAHAHAHHA
going to a good school doesnt make you smart.
Lol.
If einstein went to some far out of place school, would that make him dumb compared to you when you parents pay you to go harvard.
What im saying is you have misconceptions.

Now im not saying your not smarter than everyone in your class and/or school, but that doesnt make you the smartest kid of your age.
Infact seeing as you said you go to the best school in the world, the bars probably a bit lower than average.
Why?
Because rich mofos send there dumb ass children there because they reason if they pay enough money in schooling there child will become a doctor.

Also refraction occurs as light passes from one medium to another.
So reflection was the word you were looking for (more of an edit)
I agree different light can hold differrent amounts of energy (the higher the frequecny the more energy), however it has a limited amount of energy (obviously) how can a beam of light of a FIXED LENGTH (not a limitless line as ofc this beam is trapped) have infinite amounts of energy.

Your arguement i guess is that the light has enough energy to start with to burn through the glass, perfectly legit arguement, but not when you say it accumulates energy.

(this is all based on the law of conservation of energy and a couple of light rules)

Also the light would not focus very quickly (compared to the time taken to disperse the energy), theres no reason for it to.
Its in a sphere.
deformities in the glass (as its not a perfect spehere) would scatter the light, and the enrgy would be dispersed far before the light could be concentrated in a small enough area (very very very small as i presume this light is visible, meaning not crazily high frequency).

Why don't you learn a bit more about my school, and who I am before you say shit about it. I don't pay a penny for my school, and you can't buy your way into my school.
Ever. No matter how rich you are. And, you have to be smart to get into a good school. It's like a college. 3000 applicants a year, only a little bit above 300 get in. Also, I don't even have fucking parents, yet another one of the reasons I go to boarding school. As for what you said regarding the theory it depends on if the light source has a cap on it or not. I mean, if the light source keeps coming, it's gonna get hotter, eventually melting the ball. Fuck son, if you put the sun into the ball, the light isn't gonna hurt it, the heat that the light creates over time will destroy the ball. Which is what I was saying. So thank you for helping me prove my argument dickwad.

This message your presenting slightly mixed.
First you play the sympathy card,
I have not parents etc etc
Then you call me son, taking the your so ignorant im obviously smarter than you tone.

So im not sure wheter your trying to make me feel sorry for you or angry.
Either or they both fail.

Also please read the question
When you had a mirror ball, which mirrored on the inside, and which is invisible from the outside, how would that look like? Would it explode when you put a light on it?

It hardily sounds as if this "ball" could fit the sun in it.

And ofc the the light source doesnt keep coming.
how can light be absorbed by something invisible.
So what your dealing with is the light trapped inside the ball.

Also as i said, going to the best school in the world doesnt make you smart. And it especialy doesnt make you the SMARTEST of your age.

Never said it did.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laws_of...mics#First_law

It changes from light to heat.

Ofc.
Light changes to heat duh.
But not infinite heat.
As the is not infinite light.
Infact there is not enough light to cause the glass to melt.

Well, you have to define what kind of light source we are talking about.

If you are changing topic fine.
I think we have established the answer to this question.
if the light source is absolutely massive then the glass would melt.
(the frequency would also need to be quite high)

I still believe there would be a disperse at each reflection as light loses its energy, so it would need to be very high energy.

If the light source was low energy nothing would happen.

If the light source was infinite something would happen even if it was low energy but it would take a very,very long time.

Based on the wording i'd (althought nothing was specified) i say that the light source isnt infinite it is the light trapped inside the ball, and it would disperse very quickly.

This argument is interesting, but somewhat illogical, as if it was written by inexperienced authors. There are many flaws in your theories, and if I have time, I'll highlight and annotate them.

Also 70% of the conversation if about you guys dissing each other. That completely ruined the intellect in your posts.

I think I have proved my point.

Trik, may I ask the school you go to? It seems you have pointed out you go to the "best school ever", however you showed no evidence of the learning facility even existing.
in the name of the manly balthier send me your orc/chronos/gladiator items
pls
Congratulation on your success Kevin,do the best until you got Gamemaster title.
What thing you must do to get full GM?
"0h no" -Trice
A.K.A Tricerafi || Thanks Papa Donut, bless you
First,I need to learn how to host properly.Betting servers and tourneys yknow.After that,I have to pass the tests.A bit complicated,I'm too lazy to type it out here.;O