Toribash
Hello Evolution.

About myself: I'm from Brazil. GMT -3. My name is Lucas, I'm 17 years old. I have been playing toribash for around a two years. In-game activity - 8/10, I play when I feel like it, and 10/10 for forum activity. I also highly appreciate music, normally alternative rock and genres similar to that. I also LOVE Trap Music. A little bit about me personally; I am someone who has good humour, is normally kind and takes interest in new things.

In-game, I am a replay maker and sparrer. My favorite mods are aikidobigdojo and taekkyon. I love to forge flames, i learned to do many flames, and was third in an event of flame forge.

In-forum, I’m marketer I get 500k+ profit from marketing.

Past clans: Infinity and No Mercy.

I wanna join on evolution because it’s a really good clan, and I have some friends here, T0RI0BABY, Nervoso, Victor, etc <3. Also, because I feel that here would be a good place to stay.

Thanks for read.

Video

Replays:
Attached Files
#Life_MeGusta.rpl (189.3 KB, 10 views)
#Life_Colors.rpl (169.6 KB, 9 views)
#Life_vs_T0RI0BABY[edited].rpl (372.4 KB, 16 views)
Last edited by Life; Aug 14, 2014 at 10:26 PM.
Ex Admin, Smod, Market Squad, Clan Squad and Toriagent. If you got any questions please don't contact me, thank you!
Who am I ?

Hello, my name is Theo Guerrini i'm frrench and I'm 13 years old.
I'm making international competitions of Karting with my CRG 125cc Rotax junior max.
In this kind of Profession, every driver needs a minimum of maturity.
My dream is to reach F3 and above all, reach F1.
My ingame activity is 7/10.
My forum activity is 8/10

Why do you want to join us ? :

I would like to join [Evo] because I'm searching more than a clan, a family.
Also, I would like to share my toribash Experience with talented players.
Dimebag77 is actually my best friend in toribash and i know mocucha from OFRO and youtube.
Player Card :.

Thanks for readin my app.
Attached Files
Stonda2b-Peaceful life.rpl (186.4 KB, 6 views)
Stonda2b-Show case.rpl (115.4 KB, 5 views)
Stonda2b-Show case 2.rpl (240.6 KB, 5 views)
Stonda2b-Show case 3.rpl (123.4 KB, 5 views)
Stonda2b-Show case 4.rpl (352.6 KB, 6 views)
Last edited by Stonda2b; Aug 15, 2014 at 11:16 AM.
Name:Hunter0566 (real name Emil)
belt:brown
forum activity: 8
ingame activity:9
why i join in eVo: Im Good player and i can help to players and help in clan wars and ther things
favorite mods: Twinsword Mushu Wushu Aikidobigdojo acroujoust xspar and other
skills: parkour , backflips , running , sparring and other skills

Thanks for Reading
hunter: No
"An American monkey, after getting drunk on brandy, would never touch it again, and thus is much wiser than most men." ~Charles Darwin
Name: Yohan Joseph
Belt: 4th Dan
GMT: -5 ( Tropical Island ; Antigua and Barbuda )
Past Clans: [Ethr] , [Fluo] , (Brave), (Squad)
Player Card:

Previous Nicks or Former Accounts? (If any): Xyor

Can You Spar? (Provide 3+ Replays If Yes): I'm practicing and trying to do my best. But I cannot spar properly at the moment, so that's a no.

About Yourself: I'm 14, enjoying life in the caribbean, trying to pursuit a career so I can be set in life.

Why would I want to join [EVO]?: I can write an essay on this, I respect many members from eVo, and these members have inspired me in so many ways and gave me the motivation, I someday want to be like them, and my plan is to help eVo stay alive.

My skype is REVOMEGA (the black guy)

Bumping it incase anyone missed it.
A bump is not necessary, we have seen your application and you, along with all other applicants, are being considered.
"An American monkey, after getting drunk on brandy, would never touch it again, and thus is much wiser than most men." ~Charles Darwin
Name: Jonathan Souza
Belt: 2nd Dan
Latest clans: Armageddon

About me: I like to spend time training in Toribash or doing stickfigure animations.

Why do you want to enter the eVo?: Because I have many friends here, and wish I could help the Clan in any kinds of situations.

Forum activity: 8
In-game activity: 8

Thanks for reading my app.
Last edited by niriss; Aug 17, 2014 at 12:15 PM.
Niriss: Sorry, but no
I dont believe I get a vote yet but Stonda2b is super a super nice guy, one of my best friends on Toribash. He has good single player replay making skills and hes fairly good at mushu. So IDK I would vote yes if I can vote.