Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Still sounds better than "Windows Movie Maker", lol.
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
I just sent him tc, is that ohk?
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
MAJOR EDIT

Changed the whole text, now my autumn dragon is an adult. I only need the rares to hatch now :o

Last edited by Corey; Apr 27, 2009 at 07:59 AM.
What day will we all be active. I fail at GMT so if it's Sunday for me, will it be Saturday for you guys? School will be taking a great chunk out of all of playing time.
MetroX, here you go.

New Zealand is the first place in the entire world to see the sun of a new day. If it is sunday 11:59am here, the others will most likely be sleeping. If we all want to be on at the same time, you and I have to go on at night, and they have to go on early in the morning.
nah i didnt get a ban YAY lol and thanks for mergeing sorry i was meant to edit lol and yeah im trying to get my posts up
I don't know, lol.