Originally Posted by rockyman View Post
Me making shit art :/

actually i can too make some cartoon heads and some ugly cartoon avatars :1
"raawr says the dinosaur right?"
~◆~
[OSHI,TA,OoT,RMO]
Originally Posted by Okami View Post
Whats an environment artist exactly? o.o

They draw out the Enviroment for game levels/maps.
blue
pink
I've been busy in the art world, made a sig and avvy, made someone a youtube channel art banner and made a head texture.

Here's the head:

Head

Make it acid green and I will happily take it off your hands . Will you be recording round 2 for ConCon tourney soon?
blue
pink
Haha what's your offer for it?

And yes round 2 vids will start sunday most likely. Or tomorrow if the top 5 has to be delayed.
Originally Posted by rappunk23 View Post
Sorry to hear that JSnuff.
Well, we all have our good days and bad. xP

Congratulations mate. ^^

Nah, it doesn't work like that. I couldn't won, if I got my gameplan down and stuff, but I'm always too distracted to learn ingame or it's just too time-consuming. Always make the same mistakes, it's like a sickness and nobody can help as nobody really both is really good ingame and willing to give me how-to-win's

Originally Posted by ConCon19 View Post
I've been busy in the art world, made a sig and avvy, made someone a youtube channel art banner and made a head texture.

Here's the head:

Head

You're the ConCon, you can do even better than that! Yes, I'm mistaking you with that Cris-the-artist guy, but I hope you don't mind)
Does anyone get that weird feeling when you wake up from a nap or something? Kind of a sort of electric feeling and you can feel your heart beating stronger, not faster, stronger. It's very weird.
Pickled is alright
And fresh is quite a delight
Creati0n-approved
Originally Posted by DonutFatal View Post
Does anyone get that weird feeling when you wake up from a nap or something? Kind of a sort of electric feeling and you can feel your heart beating stronger, not faster, stronger. It's very weird.

I know that feeling .-. no idea how to exactly give it justice though.
|Essence staff manager|
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Twilight|Fluttershy|Godlygirl|Applejackk|
Originally Posted by Okami View Post
I know that feeling .-. no idea how to exactly give it justice though.

I hate that feeling....I get it when waking up from a text or from someone waking me. Only from naps though, I don't usually get it waking up from actual sleep.
Pickled is alright
And fresh is quite a delight
Creati0n-approved