no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by darkshadow8 View Post
O NAOOO
Bye GrayveXP, if that's your decision.. But we'll be happy if you stay.
Cya.

I vote Dragoblade as 3rd leader, why not? He's cool, artist, mature, responsible.

fixed

Grayve if ur reading this

ive never had such an awsome clan leader dude....somone people might not agree but u have been a BETTER leader then murm and uric in my oppionion....this clan needs you dude..please dont leave.

Last edited by dragoblade; Jul 10, 2010 at 11:16 AM.
hanz0:Very well done. These annoy me much less than the default smilies we've got right now.
Its still his decision whether he want to leave or stay.
If he leave, then the 4th generation of Piratez will be chosen soon.

EDIT: Cool person never double posting. :P
Last edited by Sicks; Jul 10, 2010 at 11:01 AM.
Show me what you mean, then I'll decide.
[04:34] <siku> i can already tell you 2 are awful since piratez is a terrible clan that cares about post count above everything else
Originally Posted by Praeter View Post
Thx, we should be able to pick our colours :|

No.

Originally Posted by Julespino View Post
It cant all be different colors or else it'll look like a fuggly rainbow :<

That is why.
[04:34] <siku> i can already tell you 2 are awful since piratez is a terrible clan that cares about post count above everything else
I have to go with Chac on this one. He hasn't provided one smidge of evidence to prove he's actually Ninis. He claims he PMed pictures to Reekondub, but I still don't believe him because Reekon isn't releasing these "Pictures"
Offtopic:
The thread name reminds me of the original Yu-Gi-Oh! opening.

IT'S TIME TO DU-DU-D-D-D-D-D-D-DUEL!
And i'll be here, watching in peace, how generations are changing. Fuck, being grandma is stressful.

Grayve. My dear. I guess You'll go to doc, heh?
He said he'll just dissapear in the shadows.