no
4 Votes / 50.00%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by pikachu64 View Post
Nick: Mike

Belt: nearly blue (please let me in )
Previous clans: none
Reason to join: because you guys are awesome, I WANT A CLAN, you have the sickest name,revenge,your funny, your clan is unique, and onc again YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME
Replays: don't know how to add them

Reason to join: because you guys are awesome, I WANT A CLAN, you have the sickest name,revenge,your funny, your clan is unique, and onc again YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME

Last edited by Smogard49; Nov 13, 2011 at 11:34 AM. Reason: Trying to get the perfect way of showing what i think about this...
Now doing recoloring for people not in the clan as-well, PM for more info!
PROUD OWNER OF THORN'S GOOD ENOUGH WRITER AWARD!
welcome zygQck, although i haven't seen you play ingame yet. there are some other things that i wanna point out about pikachu64. you're under aged, dunno how to upload them replays plus bad reasoning. so gtfo.
<8OJ4N>Dark hax-a-lot
<8OJ4N>sounds like a knight

right well army sucks, im going away for about 2 months i hope ill be back b4 but i doubt it ive been called with my unit to enter enemy lines idk how long i will be there etc and since it is the internet i wont tell much more.

anyways i love u guys i hope ill be back sonner etc and take care ;P

<3 pirate.
Imaparrot~!
My application
Hello all! I EgO22 I'm 18 January will be 19 years old, I live in Russia (Kursk) I am engaged in sports, like tricking, editing video, I moviemaker. I custom good playing at aikido, I would like to join your clan, make new friends and learn to play well in Wushu, as I said that pirate clan is Wushu.
>The revival of the old school<
Dnishe
fuck the army, fuck other people's interests D:

Best of luck for you Puni, we'll miss you during those two months...

Be safe ! :3
duude wish ya the best of luck, really.. be carefull n stuff... hope you will get back like nothing happened..
tell me about aikido
~referencing Dark Souls in suicidal threads since 13/01/15