Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Rofl i didnt know that you liked em too fez. Id have to say my fav songs are all from Goodbye to the machine and vol1/2. Yeh i didnt think that they were a very popular band.
Belt: 7th dan
I put the sexy in dyslexia
I <3 Nano
New leader of the reborn Nano! PM me if you are blackbelt+ and I can test you to see if you are good enough to join!
I'm making a video for myself... But I'm using a pretty cheap video editor...
I'm using Magix Movie Edit Pro 11...
Don't read this.
Oh soz! I forgot about that man. It was just 5 items, not exactly a ton. Soz...
Belt: 7th dan
I put the sexy in dyslexia
I <3 Nano
New leader of the reborn Nano! PM me if you are blackbelt+ and I can test you to see if you are good enough to join!
Neither did I, lol.
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
MetroX, I put a comma before the XD to indicate a pause.
When I see people post "Blah Blah Blah Yea Yea Yea XD" I just kind of read on through it, as if the XD is a real word that should mean something in the sentence.

/On Topic: I won't be online much today, I am going back to school...
Last edited by Fezch; Apr 26, 2009 at 09:58 PM.
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
Wow, we can actually do it?
Lol.
I thought that the mods would have to add it.