Ranking
Originally Posted by Tripstone View Post
Did you do the replays or the video? Or both?

Replays of the video no.. Just the video.
----
Edit: Last replay of the video i make. I forgot that.
Last edited by TORIITO; Aug 11, 2014 at 02:37 AM.

Artist. Sometimes.

Well. Its a style trip. Some peoples like to make a mini movies, like mocu. I make Edits, small videos with sync with the music and the replay.. Its most used on COD edit.
I think this style is more cool because its isn't boring to see and creates an expectation for the next video.
at moment i'm working on this edit.
Last edited by TORIITO; Aug 11, 2014 at 04:15 AM.

Artist. Sometimes.

Sure poop, but not today. Im on my bed right now with my tablet. my Gmt Is different, i need to sleep, add me on skype and tomorrow i make a spar with you. My skype is: michel.guanabara

Artist. Sometimes.

BBallstar: I like your style, yes
Torito: Nice editing, yes
"An American monkey, after getting drunk on brandy, would never touch it again, and thus is much wiser than most men." ~Charles Darwin
@BBallStar: i've seen you in-game, you're a nice guy and a good player, yes.
Never inactive, just slow sometimes.
bulldoboy 4 life <3

Thank you miner, torio, and poop for the yes's, I appreciate it.
Last edited by BBallStar; Aug 12, 2014 at 04:26 AM.
<BBallStar> I need something funny to happen, Bloom, nows your chance.
<BlooMedia>Icy, carry my seed.
Hello, my name is XxGamerzz or Gamer you may call me either name. As you may tell I am here to apply for Evolution. I am a second dan black belt(QI:2864). My preffered mods are aikido, aikidobigdojo, greykido, wushu, mushu, spars, and parkour. I think I would make a great addition to Evolution because I am a good enough player, and very active in the forums. My past clans include Beta(The clan died), Nitro(I did not fit in with them), and my most recent one Ascend(They were getting to become quite inactive). As of yet I do not have any bans or infractions and no history with bad things. If you need an easy way to contact me my Skype is xxgamerzz1, and my GMT is -7. Here are some of what I think are some of my best replays. Some of them are a bit messed up because the other player left, so I had to improvise on the replay.

[Class-G] Gamer vs. SamF1ynn.rpl

[Class-G] Incapacitated.rpl

[Class-G] Reborn.rpl

[Class-G] Subzero vs. Scorpion [MK4].rpl

[Class-G] Uke vs. Gamer.rpl

Thank you for reading my application. ~Gamer
[Nitro]| [TFF]|[TMO]"Jet beams don't melt steel fuel"~Bercat.
"01000001 01100010 01110010 01100001 01111000 01100001 01110011 "