Toribash
South ofc. North Korea is a mess.
To hit on that one really quickly: People in South Korea still see it as Korea as a whole most of the time. It's pretty much like it was with Germany and the DDR n stuff.

Anyway, this made me kinda happy. CNN is pushing eSports quite a lot lately (':
when you talk about korea you mean north and south?

Of course he means north, he's got a secret shrine dedicated to Kim hidden in his room.
How is it in Poland? Do you have the same problem?

Yeah, don't worry, it's all the same here. Honestly, atm polish tv could be split into three parts:
pro-government propaganda
anti-government propaganda
retarded shit

Good example of dumb thing would be polish 'trudne sprawy', "pamiętniki z wakacji" and 'dlaczego ja'. Having read up something on wiki, I've found out they're based on the license of "Familien im Brennpunkt" aired on RTL

THANK YOU VERY MUCH, GERMANY.

These three programs are all the same, they feature completely dumb scenarios, worthless actors and generally shameful production. They're the apex of badness of tv in Poland right now.

Honestly, apart from the news, the only thing worth watching in the tv right now are some rare criminal series (although they're often being re-aired, resulting in everybody knowing the episodes). But they're not safe neither, while there are some good ones, there is one retarded spin-off, of which's name I can't remember.
Maaaaybe there are some other good points of polish tv, but they are always tv series and they manage to crawl out of the sphere of shit and retardation when they aren't all about baww romances and shit. When polish tv series touch subjects like WWII, they generally turn out good. Even tv series (based on italian one) about priest who solves crime mysteries are better than these crappily done polish love stories (btw. "romantic comedies" are the fucking bane of polish cinematography, half the movies made are those "romantic comedies" and they are completely crappy, unfunny, generally follow the same scheme and are just fucking bad).
And I'm not even going to touch the subject of reality shows etc. shown in polish tv. They're just bad, that's all I've got to say.
Last edited by JtanK; Aug 6, 2012 at 11:10 AM.

[re] | #Polska
qui hic minxerit aut cacaverit, habeat deos superos et inferos iratos
I guessed that. That part with "familien im brennpunkt" made me laugh. They make records in the lowest level of TV. Polish one can't be much better

There must be a way out of this :/ I mean, alot of people would like to have something sophisticated. Like if our biggest TV broadcaster ZDF would make something cool for the younger generations or if one of the main broadcaster would stop with the stultification shit and would bring some innovations, alot of people would watch it what would bring them money.... or what?

That all is why I say, that watching RTL is supporting the stultification. You can't just say, that you need something to calm down and to laugh about. Like I said, they got the most viewers last year and that's a sad thing.
It's like people saying they read the low-level-newspaper "Bild". I can't believe that serious journalists work for this peace of shit. They twist your words in your mouth and fake pictures, they force you to hate on something instead of listin what happens to the world (like syria, but celebraties are more important).. and people say they read it for the sports part. Its supporting it all the time and that's how the level goes down here in germany, like on a waterslide

The main medias are bullshit :/ where will all this bullshit end
ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้
Hi!
We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.
Hi Bust3r!
Hows it hanging?
''The second industrial revolution has yet to be fully experienced by 17% of the world as nearly 1.3 billion people still lack access to electricity.''
Pretty good man, how have you guys been doing?
We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.
Lies, all lies. As you can see, decadence has developed here and we only grief over how the society is about to collapse and the children won't grant us a future we would hope to see.

But yeah, other than that we're all pretty much okay.

[re] | #Polska
qui hic minxerit aut cacaverit, habeat deos superos et inferos iratos
Originally Posted by JtanK View Post
As you can see, decadence has developed here and we only grief over how the society is about to collapse and the children won't grant us a future we would hope to see.

As usual then.
Hey look! This panorama-view of a dead planet was totally worth billions!

MARS
''The second industrial revolution has yet to be fully experienced by 17% of the world as nearly 1.3 billion people still lack access to electricity.''