Toribash
Originally Posted by Stonda2b View Post
Hello everyone.

I'm writing to you because as you know,I'm not active anymore due to the lose of my computer.
I'm not contributing to the "Resuscitation" of the clan and I feel pretty bad about it.
I do prefer to tell you that I leave the clan.

I wanted to thanks all of the member of the clan for having accepted me and I ask them to forgive me , you gave me your trust but I wasted (Not sure about the therm) it.
I wanted to tell you that I'm entering in a French Clan With the objective to help the French community to come back in the game (I won't be active until Christmas at least (last?))
I hope you guys won't take it for a clan hopping because it's not.
I'm leaving but JollyR will always be in my heart.

I'm really sorry again.
Have a nice day ,
Sincerely yours

(What do you think about my English ?)

everyone's leaving us, little by little ;c

good luck man, cya
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
I didn't get to know you Stonda, but you sound like a pretty swell fellow. Best of luck in your future endeavors.
[fl0w][OoT][OLDA][Team Wushu]
Well guys, it is with a heavy heart I am going to withdraw my app, nothing against you guys at all, and no fault of yours. i just feel it'd be best. best of luck, and I wish you all the best in keeping this clan as strong as it has been.
[fl0w][OoT][OLDA][Team Wushu]