Toribash
What I was doing this for half an hour. You haven't even seen the replays man
The Smoke Will Never Clear
#LLPS 💙💫
We need people with personality that will take the time to give us a great application.

We need to know more about who you are. What do you do for fun? just give us info about who you are as a person.
|Obey|
Turning over a new leaf!
Well I'm a video editor that makes YouTube videos, I have some time in middle school right now, have lots of homework. I'm not much with my YouTube videos since I'm dealing with more of my life than having to make videos but I'm still hoping that I can get through this. What I do for fun is go outside and play sports sometimes or I just chill playing video games like toribash and Naruto, all sorts.

Well what I am of a person is a playful, but very serious one. I take a clan to the next level in just an instant. I am a very confident person looking for a better future and making things right in our world. I love doing this for a living since I love doing things from discovering the whole entire world for who they are and how they know that "No Dream is too big." Well I do lots of studying once in a while so when it comes to things like toribash, I know when to get serious and when to stop being stupid. I'd say I have an 80% maturity and it matters to me a lot that I go through many things in my life that I know I can achieve.

Is there more you need to know? I'm very serious about this.
The Smoke Will Never Clear
#LLPS 💙💫
Originally Posted by Space View Post
We need people with personality that will take the time to give us a great application.

We need to know more about who you are. What do you do for fun? just give us info about who you are as a person.

He filled in the app correctly, please don't start this again.

Originally Posted by JayXManHD View Post
Well I'm a video editor that makes YouTube videos, I have some time in middle school right now, have lots of homework. I'm not much with my YouTube videos since I'm dealing with more of my life than having to make videos but I'm still hoping that I can get through this. What I do for fun is go outside and play sports sometimes or I just chill playing video games like toribash and Naruto, all sorts.

Well what I am of a person is a playful, but very serious one. I take a clan to the next level in just an instant. I am a very confident person looking for a better future and making things right in our world. I love doing this for a living since I love doing things from discovering the whole entire world for who they are and how they know that "No Dream is too big." Well I do lots of studying once in a while so when it comes to things like toribash, I know when to get serious and when to stop being stupid. I'd say I have an 80% maturity and it matters to me a lot that I go through many things in my life that I know I can achieve.

Is there more you need to know? I'm very serious about this.

Neutral for now. Will find you ingame to get a better opinion
ugly
jay i dont care about replays i cant say yes or no tho so yeah skip me
Welcome me back maybe?
YES NO ONE REMEMBERS ME BUT MY FRIENDS
Originally Posted by JayXManHD View Post
Nick:Jay or JayMan (Optional)
Belt: 3rd dan black belt
Forum Activity: 7/10
Ingame Activity:5/10
Past Clans: Prey, FOI, Nitro, etc.
Bad History: Banned for duel scams, some infractions for useless post. (This won't happen again!)
Why do you want to join: I feel left out of everything but really looking forward to the top for Ultimate to be the best clan in the business
What can you offer to Ultimate?: I can offer my honesty and my love for it.
Replays (post as an attachment): JaySPL is me as well but is my alt

Gonna say no to this and all others before it. Take your love and honesty else where. We got plenty of that shit.

Also getting banned for duel scams is a pretty bad thing to have acquired in your short time here.
Last edited by ATD; Sep 28, 2014 at 07:21 PM.
[OLDA]|[Ultimate]|Order of Taekkyon| ex-GameMaster
Questions concerns? Pm me
Originally Posted by Gradeger View Post
He filled in the app correctly, please don't start this again.

Yea he did it correctly, but it looks like every other app we see here.

Sorry if I expect more from people that apply here.
|Obey|
Turning over a new leaf!